Semi clean pranks

mreye

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
Thing I use to do is if they drink coffee or water or whatever from a paper cup or what not like that. I would make pin holes near the lip area and when they tip it up to drink it pours onto their shirts....

We just did something similar to that (the hole was only the bottom creating a very slow leak) to our Manager and he thought he spilled the water and wenat and refilled it. After the second time, he realized the cup had a leak. :lolhitting

Take a can of non gel shaving cream, and put it in a freezer. When it is frozen remove the bottom of the can and put it in co worker's drawer. When it melts it expands and explodes all over everything.

Try "password securing" someone's screen saver. First I suggest changing the screen saver to "scrolling marque" and inserting your own word or phrase, "Mr. Jones (president or supervisor) eats SHlT" or something to that effect.

take a screenshot of their desktop and set that as the background then move or hide all the icons

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
Depending on the style of chair you can slowly pour water into the foam until it is water logged. It takes a lot of time but when they sit down it's like sitting in a puddle.

We have Herman Miller chairs. They're like a mesh seat. Good prank, though.

I'm liking what I'm hearing. Keep 'em coming!

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Go into MS Word or similar program on co-worker's computer, and add an entry to the AutoCorrect feature. This is a very simple prank that will send the novice user into a frenzy. Configure the AutoCorrect option to replace the word "the" with the phrase "you suck!". They will usually panick and start scanning for viruses

AutoCorrect is great for pranks. If you are more of the subtle type, I recommend replacing "the" with "teh". Some people might not even notice at first and they won't be sure what is going on.

Tmar's desktop snapshot and hiding the icons is a classic as well. Make sure you hide the start bar too.

If you go into someone's HOSTS file, you can do some creative redirecting from common websites like google or yahoo to other places you like. My suggestion is if you know they are a Cubs fan, redirect cubs.com to whitesox.com.

Dude, wait for them to walk away and then send emails to several groups you work with with plenty of embarrassing references. Here's one that I sent from this one guy's workstation. He had just bought a new boat so I thought he should let everyone know about it..aaron and chris are a couple of other dudes we work with.

Hey all,

I've got a new boat. I call it "The Love Boat". Last week I went to the pier shop and had the name applied in big pink letters. It's really pretty. I even got the glow in the dark pink so that everyone knows that The Love Boat is coming at night. I've started to tear out the current blue and black interior and replace it with mauve and violet. It's going to be really pretty. Last weekend Aaron, Chris, and I took the boat out on it's maiden voyage. We woke up on Sunday and all rolled out of bed. Celeste slept on the couch so that we could snuggle through the night in anticipation of the big lake trip. It was about 6:30am when Aaron's morning wood poked me in my back and woke me up. I schlobbed his knob real quick and then we got up and made blueberry muffins from scratch. They were really good. Chris was sleeping so hard that we let him sleep through breakfast. We woke him up after we ate and he was upset. He wanted to mix the muffin batter. Oh well. Today wasn't a day to get upset about little things. I mean, if it were Chris he would be mad all day for my little penis. HAHA, that was funny. So we all threw on our speedos and flip flops and jumped in the Durango. It's been since last summer that I've seen Chris in his speedos. He's got a purple pair with white flowers. Almost like a Hawaiin style. They fit him soooo well. The way they hug his sexy buns is enough to make me want to bend him over the hood of the durango before we even left the house. So I was able to keep my composure and jumped into the driver's seat. We finally got out to the lake and dropped the boat in the water. The Love Boat started up first try. He purred like a kitten. I was high on life!!! My new boat, my two lovers, and a beautiful day. We headed out toward Houseboat Island. This is the place where you are sure to find some hotties when it's nice out. There was this one hottie wearing this skimpy swimsuit. I about pulled over and asked him if he wanted a "ride", but the guys were giving me dirty looks. They wanted us to be able to enjoy this trip uninterrupted. We parked the boat on the island and drank some wine coolers and sunbathed. Chris got really burnt. I saw the burn starting so I started lathering him in sunscreen. Then Aaron started lathering me. Chris started lathering Aaron. It's times like these that make me love the lake. It was a beautiful moment. I was so caught up in the moment that I schlobbed both their knobs. We jumped back in the boat and drove around for a bit. Aaron was sitting up front and between the way his titties were jiggling and sun reflecting off of that neck tattoo, I didn't care if we ever stopped. Eventually we had to though. We headed back into the dock and pulled the boat out. I showed Chris my fruitbasket when I was bent over to hook the boat to the hitch. He liked that. We all jumped back in the Durango. It was time to head (more ways than one) home. Overall I am very happy with my boat. I think that we broke him in propah like. I would like to extend an invitation to any of you to join us. We usually head (haha, i said it again!!!) out every weekend. We're hoping to do a lot of camping too. I'm hoping that Greg and Jack can join us for the camping. They have fun camping trips. Well, have a good day and I love you all!!!

XOXOXO,

Mike Howard

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
A recorded movie line would work fine. The Admiral Theater was the one that Dahl would use. I think it's out of business though.

My friends and I go to the Admiral everyonce in awhile. It is still all fine and well. I actually stole a calender from one of my friends, it's of some of the girls and it's up in my dorm.

I know you couldn't do the pranks we do, because, well, we're dumbasses, but...we always take an airhorn and blow it outside a person's window every hour. We have done fireworks too (those long, long rolls of blackcats). We like to put signs on the back of people's cars too, where the license plate is, and no one notices (we do signs like "I love cock." I actually got it done to me, one that said "Dong Me." It was funny as hell. They got me at summer school and I drove around for a day with it. A utilities worker was sitting outside my work, and he saw it and was making fun of me. Good stuff.

My favorite prank was when we put up someone's car for sale at Dominick's. We made flyers and everything. He got all kinds of calls. It was priceless.