Weird Quirks?

Soxy

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 11:41 AM)
I dunno if keeping your music, movies, and books organized is necessarily peculiar.  I mean, it's much easier than having to search through a bunch of s*** just to find a particular album or whatever.  If it's in alphabetical or chronological order, you know precisely where it is at all times.

Once you have the cds alphabetical by artist, duo, or group, are the albums chronological or by title?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
During the day i will check to make sure everything that is in my pockets is still there (wallet, keys, phone, etc.)

I can only take a shower with my back to the water.

....I'm sure i'll think of more.

When you lock yourself out of your house or car, it's like the ultimate buzz kill. I always check to see if I have my keys multiple times as I'm getting ready to leave the house.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
When you lock yourself out of your house or car, it's like the ultimate buzz kill.  I always check to see if I have my keys multiple times as I'm getting ready to leave the house.

i have 3 sets of keys to my car.....i always keep one in my coat pocket(or in any pocket for summer weather) one for the car and one at home. The one I keep in my pocket is just incase i lock myself out :bang

I'm compulsive, paranoid, and a boarder line hypochondriac. I could be here all dang day listing stuff.

Clock is a half hour fast, and yes I know this, but I still fool myself all the time.

I have to do the ol' "knock on wood".

I check all of the doors numerous time before going to bed, and once in bed, if I happen to think about it, or hear a strange noise, I am off to check the doors again, no matter what time it is.

Walking by the stove means I have to check to make sure it is all turned off.

Exact same ritual every morning before walking out the door.

I try to keep my CD's, book, and DVD's in alphabetical order, but with kids it doesn't work, and it kills me. But they are also broken down into genre's and even directors, actors and such when able. Also size or release dates. Everything makes sense. My Horror DVD's for a long time were broken down by styles and subgenres also. Zombie films were with zombie films, then by alphabetical, unless something mad eme decide they needed to be by release date.

I have many, many, many little quirks, but none of them are over noticable unless you pay attention to me. My friends and family all know what they are, and just let them go by since they are all so subtle, aside from the paranoia. I'm also a terrible pessimist, but I blame that on the paranoia.

Oh and food. I'm terrible with food. If something looks like it MIGHT be going bad, or has touched the experation date, forget it, I won't go near it.

I am so paranoid about people breaking in and s*** like that. I always make sure every door in my entire house is locked before I can possibly sleep. Also if I am up late and I hear a weird noise, I s*** my pants, well not really, but it scares the hell outta me.

I can't sleep without a TV on.

I can't sleep on Sunday nights. Like even if I get in bed at 11, I can't sleep till like 2.

I always tap my foot on the floor constantly. You know what I mean? Like up, down, up down. I can't sit still.

EDIT-I also, can't for the life of me sleep with socks on.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
I am so paranoid about people breaking in and s*** like that.  I always make sure every door in my entire house is locked before I can possibly sleep.  Also if I am up late and I hear a weird noise, I s*** my pants, well not really, but it scares the hell outta me.

I can't sleep without a TV on.

I can't sleep on Sunday nights.  Like even if I get in bed at 11, I can't sleep till like 2.

I always tap my foot on the floor constantly.  You know what I mean?  Like up, down, up down.  I can't sit still.

EDIT-I also, can't for the life of me sleep with socks on.

Wow, every single one of those I also do. Let's go bowling...

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Wow, every single one of those I also do. Let's go bowling...

What the hell...I feel like I'm on a singles network. The only difference is I've learned to control my foot tapping through better bodily awareness. I blame caffeine as much as video games.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 13, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
What the hell...I feel like I'm on a singles network.  The only difference is I've learned to control my foot tapping through better bodily awareness.  I blame caffeine as much as video games.

i still can't control it. All of a sudden my mom or girlfriend will tell me to stop, and it'll take me a second to figure out what i did wrong :lol: