US Pondered Weaponry

LowerCaseRepublican

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm

The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.

Other weapons that never saw the light of day include one to make soldiers obvious by their bad breath and a weapon to simulate enemy flatulence.

--A gay bomb? A...gay...bomb? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"....in world news, Osama bin Laden and many of his supporters were captured in eastern Afghanistan yesterday afternoon when the U.S. military dropped a gay bomb on the area. bin Laden was taken into custody as part of a huge daisy chain of terrorists. As one witness noted, "the streets were full of ass-f***ing Afghanis". President Bush today apologized to the innocent Afghan people who were struck by the bomb, then struck up the ass a few hundred times, but Bush stated that "sometimes you gotta take one up the pooper for freedom"......now here's Tom with the weather....."

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 15, 2005 -> 07:09 AM)
"....in world news, Osama bin Laden and many of his supporters were captured in eastern Afghanistan yesterday afternoon when the U.S. military dropped a gay bomb on the area. bin Laden was taken into custody as part of a huge daisy chain of terrorists. As one witness noted, "the streets were full of ass-f***ing Afghanis". President Bush today apologized to the innocent Afghan people who were struck by the bomb, then struck up the ass a few hundred times, but Bush stated that "sometimes you gotta take one up the pooper for freedom"......now here's Tom with the weather....."

Oh man! That's f***ing hilarious!!!! Well done. :lolhitting

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 15, 2005 -> 01:24 AM)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4174519.stm

The US military investigated building a "gay bomb", which would make enemy soldiers "sexually irresistible" to each other, government papers say.

Other weapons that never saw the light of day include one to make soldiers obvious by their bad breath and a weapon to simulate enemy flatulence.

--A gay bomb?  A...gay...bomb?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A gay bomb? Wasn't that the movie Boat Trip?

I think the gay bomb could backfire, though. I mean, what if they formed couples? Imagine hordes of well-dressed, extremely fit and highly tactically trained in armed tactics couples roaming the countryside willing to die for each other, deeply in love and mocking bad shoes and interior decorating everywhere.

Plus, lets say that a gay bomb worked -- what would happen if it went off accidentally and hit US soldiers? Its my understanding that the Army could never find out with the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy in place. And that begs the question:if a gay bomb went off in a US area with the military and nobody found out -- did it really make them gay?

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 15, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
I think the gay bomb could backfire, though. I mean, what if they formed couples? Imagine hordes of well-dressed, extremely fit and highly tactically trained in armed tactics couples roaming the countryside willing to die for each other, deeply in love and mocking bad shoes and interior decorating everywhere.

Plus, lets say that a gay bomb worked -- what would happen if it went off accidentally and hit US soldiers?  Its my understanding that the Army could never find out with the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy in place.  And that begs the question:if a gay bomb went off in a US area with the military and nobody found out -- did it really make them gay?

Talk about friendly fire!

Any truth to the rumor that the smoke from a gay bomb forms a rainbow or a triangle?

:D