Lay Off Of Rick White

Man u guys r a tough crowd. Look, I've known about and somewhat followed Rick White for a few years now. He's been pretty solid throughout his career save his stint with the Rockies where Randy Johsnon would struggle to mantain a sub 4 era. Not only was he a key component for the Cardinals last year as they won their division. He was a key guy outta the pen for the Mets who went to the SERIES in 2000. So the guy has proven he can excel in pressure situations. Did White have a bad spring? Oh indeed he did. In a Ballpark similiar to Coors. And as we all know vets usually use the spring to try out new stuff and all that. So give the guy a chance before u crucify him. I think if we're to win the division like we all hope he's gonna play a role in it. I want all of u guys to remember this thread. And 2 months from now when White is pitchin well I don't wanna hear any, OH WELL I THOUGHT WHITE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG...... :D

Man u guys r a tough crowd.  Look,  I've known about and somewhat followed Rick White for a few years now.  He's been pretty solid throughout his career save his stint with the Rockies where Randy Johsnon would struggle to mantain a sub 4 era.  Not only was he a key component for the Cardinals last year as they won their division.  He was a key guy outta the pen for the Mets who went to the SERIES in 2000.  So the guy has proven he can excel in pressure situations.  Did White have a bad spring?  Oh indeed he did.  In a Ballpark similiar to Coors.  And as we all know vets usually use the spring to try out new stuff and all that.  So give the guy a chance before u crucify him.  I think if we're to win the division like we all hope he's gonna play a role in it.  I want all of u guys to remember this thread.  And 2 months from now when White is pitchin well I don't wanna hear any,  OH WELL I THOUGHT WHITE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG...... :D

you have to realize that not only are we rough on our players, but other teams as well. we expect nothing but good things.

like the example of what happen later this week when we lost. we tore into everyone. but mark my words, when he start doing well, we will be die hard fans. he just needs to prove it now.

you have to realize that not only are we rough on our players, but other teams as well. we expect nothing but good things.

like the example of what happen later this week when we lost. we tore into everyone. but mark my words, when he start doing well, we will be die hard fans. he just needs to prove it now.

We are rough on our teams and players, but i for one never expect good things :(

Sorry, White has to show me what he can do for us yet - each player has to show they belong -

I was not happy with the 0yh inning walk but was happy with a 3-batters and out 9th-

if he earns it the love will come -

Sorry, White has to show me what he can do for us yet -  each player has to show they belong -

I was not happy with the 0yh inning walk but was happy with a 3-batters and out 9th-

if he earns it the love will come -

You know what will make me love White? The Sox being on top of the division, that's where I feel I can pass a lot of love around! ;)

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
Man u guys r a tough crowd.  Look,  I've known about and somewhat followed Rick White for a few years now.  He's been pretty solid throughout his career save his stint with the Rockies where Randy Johsnon would struggle to mantain a sub 4 era.  Not only was he a key component for the Cardinals last year as they won their division.  He was a key guy outta the pen for the Mets who went to the SERIES in 2000.  So the guy has proven he can excel in pressure situations.  Did White have a bad spring?  Oh indeed he did.  In a Ballpark similiar to Coors.  And as we all know vets usually use the spring to try out new stuff and all that.  So give the guy a chance before u crucify him.  I think if we're to win the division like we all hope he's gonna play a role in it.  I want all of u guys to remember this thread.  And 2 months from now when White is pitchin well I don't wanna hear any,  OH WELL I THOUGHT WHITE WAS GOOD ALL ALONG...... :D

rick will be ok.. he just needs to settle down into a new league and park... once he figures things out he will be just fine......i have faith in that.........