What's your breaking point...

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 16, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Where would you draw the line?

(story may be forthcoming)

The second weekend I was in Korea ( December 2003 ) I had another sergeant move in with me. That Saturday night he got royally wasted. He comes back about 3 AM and was bouncing off the walls, slurring his speech, the whole 9 yards. I helped him find his bed and no sooner do I walk away than he pukes all over the bed. He was too wasted to know the difference so I ended up having to pick his sorry ass up and sit him down on the toilet so if he puked again he'd at least be nearer to the porcelin goddess. Had I not moved him he'd have suffocated in his own vomit. After another couple of heaves he sobered up a bit and I made him clean up his bed & then he passed out.

I stopped him in the hall the next day and said to him " You ever do something like that again & I'm gonna throw you right out of that f***ing window ( we were on the 2nd floor ). He got the message.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
I stopped him in the hall the next day and said to him " You ever do something like that again & I'm gonna throw you right out of that f***ing window ( we were on the 2nd floor ).  He got the message.

I wish I had the presence to make that threat and have people act up...Must work on being threatening...

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:28 AM)
My Freshman year of college, I came back from a weekend at home... unlock the door to my dorm room to find my roommate and a girl in MY BED.  What the heck?!?

There is likely a logical reason for that, and I propose two hypotheses...

1) They figured your bed was not being given a sufficient workout (Not to worry - that's the case with most Freshmen...) :D

2) Nobody wanted to get the wet spot. :D :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
There is likely a logical reason for that, and I propose two hypotheses...

1) They figured your bed was not being given a sufficient workout (Not to worry - that's the case with most Freshmen...)  :D

2) Nobody wanted to get the wet spot. :D  :D

Here I was thinking that the wet spot was just too big in his bed for them to continue. :D