Bulls Vs. Knicks Part II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Scwible @ Jan 16, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
would be nice to get another.  I hear Jamal WILL play tomorrow/today depending on when you read this.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...ack=2&cset=true

Crawford said it's possible he could play Monday afternoon when these teams conclude their home-and-home series at Madison Square Garden. But Curry said Crawford told him he wouldn't because he doesn't want to be rusty in his first game against his former team.

"I can make cuts," Crawford said. "But the explosiveness wasn't there. I don't want to come out and put my team in jeopardy. I don't want to make myself look bad. People expect me to be the person I was when I left. When I come back, I will. I just need more confidence in my movement."

What a little b****.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 16, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)

lol, I've never been a big fan of Jamal. too ball hogey, defense when he's not a lazy ass.

It's the most excited I've been as well. I look forward to watching the games now as opposed to before when they were just on and I just didn't want to watch.

i was always a big fan of crawford when he was here... and hell i mean last year he was the only one who would want to take control of the game with Kirk being pass happy and Curry being half ass so i didnt mind it than... Also i think him and Curry really seemed to have some nice chemestry together... But although i was sad he left i understand how he wouldnt fit in on our current team. :crying

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
i was always a big fan of crawford when he was here... and hell i mean last year he was the only one who would want to take control of the game with Kirk being pass happy and Curry being half ass so i didnt mind it than... Also i think him and Curry really seemed to have some nice chemestry together... But although i was sad he left i understand how he wouldnt fit in on our current team. :crying

His problem is he is a onme trick pony for the most part. He shoots and does not shoot it well. Big deal.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:45 AM)
Jamal's biggest problem.... didnt know the good shot from the bad shot. I know this is said quite often... but his Basketball IQ was pretty low.

He is right up there for worst shot selection with carmelo anthony.

Gah, I hope Deng isn't out, that would be a big blow.

Also's...Ben Gordon+Madison Square Garden=Trouble for the Knickerbockers

The way I see this one...

Bulls 2 pt win-Deng for Bulls+Crawford for Knicks+Tim Thomas for Knicks=blowout win for Knicks

I hope I'm wrong.