Bulls Vs. Knicks Part II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
Oh, we can't forget Andres Nociono. His three-pointer is what tied the ball game up. He had such a great day on the court. I just hope he can continue to do the same for the rest of the season.

I agree, Nocioni drives me crazy with some of the wacko s*** he does out there. But you can't question his effort and hustle.

this game was awesome. WHen sweetney was fouled i thought the game might be over...

but whats amazing is that rookies are supposed to lose games, not win them, and it was the rookies we turned to to get us out of that hole and they delivered. Noc and Gordon were so amazing that last 1:30...absolutely incredible.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 03:09 PM)
this game was awesome. WHen sweetney was fouled i thought the game might be over...

but whats amazing is that rookies are supposed to lose games, not win them, and it was the rookies we turned to to get us out of that hole and they delivered. Noc and Gordon were so amazing that last 1:30...absolutely incredible.

Gordon is not your typical nba rookie. He spent 3 years at a top flight basketball program in Uconn. He's been in a lot of pressure situations before. The guy is fearless!! :headbang

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Gordon is not your typical nba rookie.  He spent 3 years at a top flight basketball program in Uconn.  He's been in a lot of pressure situations before.  The guy us fearless!! :headbang

with the way okafur and gordon are playing i think a lot of nba scouts are gonna look at uconn for future players.

QUOTE(soxmalone21 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
I'm ready to go get some Bulls tickets. I don't want to wait around because if I do, and this team makes the playoffs this year the tickets will be a hot commodity again.

this is a great basketball town...i predict we will be top five at least...in attendance

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 03:09 PM)

rookies are supposed to lose games, i disagree, lebron helped his team significantly last year

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
with the way okafur and gordon are playing i think a lot of nba scouts are gonna look at uconn for future players.

uconn doesnt have many good players left i think only a guy with the last name of ???anderson???

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
uconn doesnt have many good players left i think only a guy with the last name of ???anderson???

villanueva's isn't bad...

and you shouldn't give one example as the rule of thumb.

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
villanueva's isn't bad...

and you shouldn't give one example as the rule of thumb.

Two more from last year. Carmelo anthony and wade. If they were not on the nuggets and the heat neither team goes to the playoffs last year.

QUOTE(crede24 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 04:01 PM)
GO BULLS!!! What was the better game at home or on the road? I missed the game because I had to work.

i dont know which was the better game, it depends if you like a last second shot to win or a block to win

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
I’m buying me a Gordon jersey...

I was thinking about buying a Gordon jersey, but I have an old Tony Kukoc jersey and it's #7 so I'm just gonna put tape over Kukoc and wrote Gordon.

This sucks that I had school today. It sounds like I missed a great game, or a great finish at least.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
I was thinking about buying a Gordon jersey, but I have an old Tony Kukoc jersey and it's #7 so I'm just gonna put tape over Kukoc and wrote Gordon.

This sucks that I had school today. It sounds like I missed a great game, or a great finish at least.

that sucks you had school

that was truly an amazing game especially after the previous game... couple notes is Othella while he did have a good couple of games should not be in the game for a long time im thinking 5-10 mins is good for him... and piatkowski should only be in a game during garbage time because thats how good his play is... I know he seems like a good veteran leader and all but he really is bad.. i rather see Pargo or something in there... Hell id rather we kept dupree he could play some defense. And Sweetney played offely good against us thats surprising because he reminds me of the old curry in a way.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
Hell id rather we kept dupree he could play some defense.  And Sweetney played offely good against us thats surprising because he reminds me of the old curry in a way.

:bang dupree is freaking horrible, and sweetney is only good because hes fat