Bulls Vs. Knicks Part II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 05:12 PM)
that was truly an amazing game especially after the previous game... couple notes is Othella while he did have a good couple of games should not be in the game for a long time im thinking 5-10 mins is good for him... and piatkowski should only be in a game during garbage time because thats how good his play is... I know he seems like a good veteran leader and all but he really is bad.. i rather see Pargo or something in there... Hell id rather we kept dupree he could play some defense.  And Sweetney played offely good against us thats surprising because he reminds me of the old curry in a way.

Just so you know piatkowski is shooting threes awfully good this year and his defense has been acceptable. He is a nice guy to have on the team believe it or not. Wharris hates him but i am his number one fan.

yeah i dont mind him when he is only shooting 3's he is good at that... but its when he tries to do the fancy stuff that he couldnt hope to make..

he played 13 mins and his stat line was 1-3 with a rebound... id think you could expect a little more from a player...if thats all he going to give dont leave him in their for 13 mins get him in for 5 and let him throw up a couple of 3's and give duhon/kirk/gordon a small breather.