Cancelling a contract...

Queen Prawn

I am not concerned about the deposit, I just want it cancelled. Should I send my cancellation via certified letter? Once they sign it, I could use that as my proof that I am cancelling? Or is there another step that I would need to complete?

I've also thought about calling after hours and leaving a message after sending the certified letter.

Certified would be the way to go. Leaving a message wouldn't help at all, they could claim they never received it. A better backup is to talk to a specific person and write who, what, why, when, about the conversation.

:chair

Edited by Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)
Certified would be the way to go. Leaving a message wouldn't help at all, they could claim they never received it. A better backup is to talk to a specific person and write who, what, why, when, about the conversation.

:chair

Dog Chapman is the best! Never uses guns because he doesn't believe in them. Almost never apprehends black people because "he thinks they get a raw deal from the justice system." Aloha :headbang

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 04:22 PM)
Dog Chapman is the best!  Never uses guns because he doesn't believe in them.  Almost never apprehends black people because "he thinks they get a raw deal from the justice system."  Aloha  :headbang

do you like daegs?

then dont smoke Ice, dont disrespect your parents, go to school, and pray to jesus