Family Guy: Official New Episodes begin...

Cali

I just noticed your Location that's f***ing great.

All those letters I wrote to Arte Moreno about how I don't like Orange County really paid off.

Dammit I just realized I spelled "Official" wrong in the title. Could someone be so kind as to change that?

When King of the Hill first started, I loved it....but thinking back, I think maybe it was because I knew that it was a Mike Judge creation, and Beavis & Butthead was over :angry:

Now, they could do away with The Simpsons and King of the Hill both, I wouldn't mind. Looking forward to back-to-back Seth McFarlane creations!!!

:headbang

i would like it better if they showed nothing but old simpsons episodes in the sunday slot....but they show nothing but old simpsons episodes during the week, but maybe they could show the episodes that haven't been on forever...I know there are episodes i've seen maybe once or twice...and haven't been aired ever again.

QUOTE(Cali @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
Sunday Night May 1st 2005.

Looks like this will be FOX's sunday line-up starting May 1:

7:00 King of the Hill

7:30 Malcolm in the Middle

8:00 The Simpsons

8:30 Arrested Development

9:00 Family Guy

9:30 American Dad

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/gofuton....d=20050117fox01

I'll tune in beginning at 8:30 . . .

MitM is terrible.

QUOTE(Cali @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
I just noticed your Location that's f***ing great.

All those letters I wrote to Arte Moreno about how I don't like Orange County really paid off.

Dammit I just realized I spelled "Official" wrong in the title. Could someone be so kind as to change that?

:lolhitting

Don't worry though, I won't let out your secret...aka that the OC is your favorite show on Telivision :ph34r:

On a sidenote, I talked to Hangar at Fest this past weekend. He said he's getting things set up way in advance for San Diego when the Sox come into town. Should be a real blast.