Mathew of Canada

cwsox

I had the priviledge of meeting Mathew today and not only sitting with him for 9 innings at the cell but watching the NCAAs and dinner and driving aimlessly through the suburbs when I got lost -

He is a really good guy, a hell of a good guy, really knows his stuff, and has charmed all of my friends -

some of us know some others here, a lot of us don't know many people here personally, and Mathew is the first soxtalk.com member (who was not a member of the MLB boards) who I have met and I am very impressed with him. It will be good to read his his posts in the future and know what a really good and knowledgable person he is when I read them.

He can post his story of how I had the ticket office set up for Mat from Canada on Friday - he thinks it is the most fan friendly park in the universe - ;)

We are going to tomorrow's game and then I return to Michigan and he to Canada and it has been a special treat to meet him this weekend.

And you know the guy is a great guy when it turns out he too prefers the upper deck!!!!!!!! :lol: :headbang :D

After all this niceness, please now return to all the bashing and insulting that we usually do - but it has added something special to me to meet another poster and know that we have some really good people here at soxtalk.com

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey vince.. mat said shut the hell up and stop kissing his ass... just because hes a councilor for canmore doesnt mean hes gonna be doing you any favors anytime soon.............. :D :D ....lol vince got ya on that one huh...........

hey HSC I enjoyed seeing your kids tonight!!!

great kids, great Sox fans and I love watching them grow up. I sure hope the girls got out of there before you got home! They were cute though and your sons have good taste in loose women!

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey HSC I enjoyed seeing your kids tonight!!!

great kids, great Sox fans and I love watching them grow up.  I sure hope the girls got out of there before you got home!  They were cute though and your sons have good taste in loose women!

im gonna kick your ass....lol..... i knew it was not a good idea having you come around when im not home..........your a very bad influence there hon........no girls allowed at the house ..period.... i will not have my boys subjected to any huzzys tryin to get knocked up and take advantage of them................they know better.....girls have cooties............ :D

actually they said it was good to see ya too vince.... ;)

your a very bad influence there hon........no girls allowed at the house ..period.... i will not have my boys subjected to any huzzys tryin to get knocked up and take advantage of them................they know better.....

didn't I leave your sons enough condoms to last a while?

:lol: :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
your a very bad influence there hon........no girls allowed at the house ..period.... i will not have my boys subjected to any huzzys tryin to get knocked up and take advantage of them................they know better.....

didn't I leave your sons enough condoms to last a while?

:lol: :bringit

omfg do not even go there......................they are still my little babies.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
enough ass kissing and this mushy s***. f*** everyone! lets get back to normal.  :lol:

hey rps f*** you :headbang ........and tell guido i still believe hes gay...he knows why........... ;) lol

got you back - !!

They were playing their baseball game when we got there and in my honor they had the Texas pitcher throwing at and beaning Royce Clayton :lol:

they are good kids - cherish them - they will grow up too soon

Guest hotsoxchick1
enough ass kissing and this mushy s***. f*** everyone! lets get back to normal.  :lol:

hey rps f*** you :headbang ........and tell guido i still believe hes gay...he knows why........... ;) lol

hey now! he's gonna take you behind a port-o-john next time and set it straight if you keep it up. :)

lmao.. yeah, tell him when hes man enough to attempt it, then go on and try........untill then he can talk all the smack he wants to, we know the real deal..........lol............

Guest hotsoxchick1
got you back - !!

They were playing their baseball game when we got there and in my honor they had the Texas pitcher throwing at and beaning Royce Clayton  :lol:

they are good kids - cherish them - they will grow up too soon

lol yeah you did.... geez they were wired up when i got home from work........and poor mat had to sit there and take it.. hes a good sport thats for sure...........these guys are growing up so fast .. before i know it we will be cheering them on at comiskey park........

enough ass kissing and this mushy s***. f*** everyone! lets get back to normal.  :lol:

RPS, no one will believe this, but even you are a really nice guy and a good friend to know and one of the more fun people to hang with - how can I say, you're a good guy even though you are a Notre Dame fan -

now that I have told your secret and ruined your reputation we can get back to normal :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
enough ass kissing and this mushy s***. f*** everyone! lets get back to normal.  :lol:

RPS, no one will believe this, but even you are a really nice guy and a good friend to know and one of the more fun people to hang with - how can I say, you're a good guy even though you are a Notre Dame fan -

now that I have told your secret and ruined your reputation we can get back to normal :lol:

rps a nice guy??? screw that .....hes an asshole.. just ask his girlfriend....lol........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey now! he's gonna take you behind a port-o-john next time and set it straight if you keep it up.  :)

I believe here that it would be his job to keep it up - as well as setting it straight - :lol:

ya know i just cant even go there with a come back... it wouldnt be fair to guido..............but boy oh boy could i have put a goodie right there ...you set me up perfectly..........damn it............ :D i hate being nice sometimes........