Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Sunday, April 6 @ 1:05 p.m. CT

Knotts

0-0, 0.00

@

Stewart

0-0, 0.00

The White Sox are back on track and hope to sweep the Tigers. Hopefully, the Sox can get .500, and possibly beyond if they sweep Cleveland. Stewart makes his first start in the big leagues today, taking over the role for Dan Wright, who is currently on the DL with Elbow Inflammation.

Player to Watch: Magglio Ordonez. This guy is trying to get on track, as he teammate Konerko is trying to hit.

If possible, I was wondering if you guys would want me to do the play-by-play...

Sunday, April 6 @ 1:05 p.m. CT

Knotts

0-0, 0.00

Stewart

0-0, 0.00

The White Sox are back on track and hope to sweep the Tigers. Hopefully, the Sox can get .500, and possibly beyond if they sweep Cleveland. Stewart makes his first start in the big leagues today, taking over the role for Dan Wright, who is currently on the DL with Elbow Inflammation.

Player to Watch: Magglio Ordonez. This guy is trying to get on track, as he teammate Konerko is trying to hit.

If possible, I was wondering if you guys would want me to do the play-by-play...

Can't wait to see Josh Stewart in action!!!

GO SOX!

CWSOX45

The jitters shouldn't be too bad. He's dominated at home in the minors, with an ERA under 2. He's pitching against an anemic offense and its so cold that its hard to hit. He has the advantage. He just needs to remember that.

On the other hand, could someone please buy the Reds 1st baseman a bigger glove, so that he might could catch a freaking ball! 4 runs in the first? Grrrrr. :huh: