Condy Rice Speaks

HuskyCaucasian

I read this on MSNBC.com and cringed: "She emphasized that spreading democracy through the Middle East remained a top Bush administration priority and that 'the stakes could not be higher.'"

Now on face value, that sounds like a great thing for the world, but let's delve deeper into it. That part of the world is run by dictators and tyrannical oppressors. The only way to spread democracy in these countries the leaders will need to be removed. And to remove these leaders, one must invade the country and remove them by force. That force is the US Military. So, El Presidente plan is to continue invading countries until every country in the middle east is free. So, here’s to years of war and pointless deaths ahead of us.

I listened to a lot of this on the radio and it sounded pretty good. I thought Condi did a nice job and the person who really attacked her was Barbara Boxer and Condi seemed pretty damn upset at Barbara attacking Condi's morals.

Kerry also had a long talk with Condi but it was much more professional, imo. To be honest Boxer's approach is more reason why I think she's god awful, but it won't do me any good cause like Ted Kennedy she'll keep getting elected.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
I read this on MSNBC.com and cringed: "She emphasized that spreading democracy through the Middle East remained a top Bush administration priority and that 'the stakes could not be higher.'"

Now on face value, that sounds like a great thing for the world, but let's delve deeper into it. That part of the world is run by dictators and tyrannical oppressors. The only way to spread democracy in these countries the leaders will need to be removed. And to remove these leaders, one must invade the country and remove them by force. That force is the US Military. So, El Presidente plan is to continue invading countries until every country in the middle east is free. So, here’s to years of war and pointless deaths ahead of us.

Well I'll definitely agree with you that hearing the old "spreading democracy throughout the middle east" excuse is getting old.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)

That is an awful big stretch there... that's like saying if you aren't for democractic middle eastern governments you are for dictators and murders.