Tigers-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sox have scored 9 runs this inning, and still half of you are not willing to give them any credit.

What exactly do they have to do to win your hearts?

A pitcher making his debut went 6 2/3 giving up 2 runs, the offense has scored 10 runs.

Could we have perhaps scored more?

Sure, but we damn if 10 runs isnt enough then I dont know what is.

SB

How can ANYONE put a price on what Olivo, Crede and Jimenez (and to a lesser extent Val) have done today with their super-clutch (considering the Sox simply could not lose this game) pffense AND defense. This a clutch as it it gets, ladies and genetlemen. Don't let them tell you "clutch" doesn't exist. Especially after Lee and Rowand chocked out. Huge!

I would put what Olivo, Crede and Jimenez did on the same page as Jeff Abbott's season-turning around walk off 2-run homer against Twinckies in 2000. I am having flashbacks!

Even Maggs and J-Paul broke out! GO SOX!!!

Yeah, 3-3 baby! Oh, and what's the Cubs record, now? 3-3, dumbf***s!!! Those Cub fans at school are going to get a new one ripped tomorrow! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Watch them bring out the, "it's only been a week!" excuse.

Eh, I'll be showing off my Crede jersey tomorrow. Pathetic that the Cubs lose 2/3 to the Reds. And to think they were gloating about the Sox being swept by the Royals.

Yeah, 3-3 baby! Oh, and what's the Cubs record, now? 3-3, dumbf***s!!! Those Cub fans at school are going to get a new one ripped tomorrow! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Watch them bring out the, "it's only been a week!" excuse.

Eh, I'll be showing off my Crede jersey tomorrow. Pathetic that the Cubs lose 2/3 to the Reds. And to think they were gloating about the Sox being swept by the Royals.

lost 2 of 3 to the "griffeyless" reds :o

well.for most of the series

I give them credit for taking care of business they are back to .500 now lets play like we know they can. Lets sweep CLEV and LEE still blows.

Did Lee like kill your girlfriend or something? You really dont like the guy... ;)

Sox win! Sox win! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!! YES! :headbang :headbang

HAHAHAHAHA! These guys heckling at Comiskey are great "It's cold out here! Swing!" etc.

2 1/2 back from KC and they can't have that horseshoe up their ass forever. We are really starting to come together and play some great baseball and making some clutch plays. Only bad thing today was that f***ING DUMBASS who picked up the fair ball! You don't do fan interference at your own stadium, jackass! :fyou

Ah well, the 9 run 8th inning was quite nice for me. And an absolutely fantastic outing by Stewart today! It's hard to gauge how good he is cuz it is the Tigers, haha.