Tigers-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

HAHAHAHAHA!  These guys heckling at Comiskey are great "It's cold out here!  Swing!" etc.

2 1/2 back from KC and they can't have that horseshoe up their ass forever.  We are really starting to come together and play some great baseball and making some clutch plays.  Only bad thing today was that f***ING DUMBASS who picked up the fair ball!  You don't do fan interference at your own stadium, jackass!  :fyou

Ah well, the 9 run 8th inning was quite nice for me.  And an absolutely fantastic outing by Stewart today!  It's hard to gauge how good he is cuz it is the Tigers, haha.

How's it goin guy. Nice to see you on the baseball side. :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA!  These guys heckling at Comiskey are great "It's cold out here!  Swing!" etc.

2 1/2 back from KC and they can't have that horseshoe up their ass forever.  We are really starting to come together and play some great baseball and making some clutch plays.  Only bad thing today was that f***ING DUMBASS who picked up the fair ball!  You don't do fan interference at your own stadium, jackass!  :fyou

Ah well, the 9 run 8th inning was quite nice for me.  And an absolutely fantastic outing by Stewart today!  It's hard to gauge how good he is cuz it is the Tigers, haha.

The bright spot of that is I heard the fans cheering loudly for apparently no reason during the next AB, being a Comiskey vet, I know that means security grabbed them and gave them something to think about tonight. :nono

What a game. Great way for the offense to take off. Baggs, they may of been un-earned runs, but they were due for something like this and something like this could just really start a big time hot streak. Then again, they could just get shutout in Cleveland, who knows, but I continue to like our chances and have been impressed with most of the complimentary playesr and have absolutely no worries that are big boppers will come alive.

Awesome outing by Stewart!!!