Tigers-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a sarellite and I have all of the FSN channels. But they are all blackedout until the three hour mark expires.

By the way, I got to see ,most of Friday's game because of the two hour rain delay, but in the middle of of the 1-2 2 out pitch to Palmer (I think), it blackedout because the damn Blackhawks game was scheduled!

:fyou DISH Network rules!

I do have a sarellite and I have all of the FSN channels.  But they are all blackedout until the three hour mark expires.

By the way, I got to see ,most of Friday's game because of the two hour rain delay, but in the middle of of the 1-2 2 out pitch to Palmer (I think), it blackedout because the damn Blackhawks game was scheduled!

:fyou DISH Network rules!

Ooh! I hate Palmer. Ya see, Josh, he still got on (with another pansy single), ya shoulda just let him on with some pain... :D

right now..im watching a carbon copy of tom glavine on the mound for the chisox...

he throws exactly like glavine..tailing fastball , works the outside corner...takes a little off here..throws a little harder there..decent curve and a good change up

Yeah. I was wondering about that bh. It looked a little odd... :)

And Stewart looks nice. Its just the Tigers but if you remember last year Jon Rauch got pounded by the Tigers. We came back and won but it was really nerve racking. Stewart looks real good...

MLB Extra Innings only has two games today!  What's up with that?  The Spx aren'y even one of them.

You got Fox Sports Net Chicago? If you have satellite you should have this. I live in VA Beach and I have it. The only game Ive missed so far is the second Royals game and even that may have been on. I didnt really look...

Lemme Check

MLB Extra Innings only has two games today!  What's up with that?  The Spx aren'y even one of them.

You got Fox Sports Net Chicago? If you have satellite you should have this. I live in VA Beach and I have it. The only game Ive missed so far is the second Royals game and even that may have been on. I didnt really look...

You have direct tv huh?