Sox-twins on april10th

Kogs35

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
dont know if any1 saw it but the twins game on the 10th of april is at 7:05. also the game on the 19th of june vs the dodgers at home will be at 7:05 on ESPN

I think both of these games are going to be good. I hope the sox play the twins tuff. I hope that there is a play at the plate with tori and if he colides with pierzynski wont take that and a.j might retaliate.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:35 PM)
We always have bad luck on the Sunday night game. Except against the Angels in 2003. I think Frank either hit a walk off homer, or it was just the homer that won the game.

that was a monday night game. last time sox and the angels played a sunday nighter was in 2000

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
I just hope we have some big leads in those games.  It seems that our relievers didn't like the national spotlight.

Koch barely holds on to beat Baltimore...

Koch blows the Seattle game...

Marte the Cubs game....

The national spotlight wasn't too kind to Buehrle against Boston either.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
We always have bad luck on the Sunday night game. Except against the Angels in 2003. I think Frank either hit a walk off homer, or it was just the homer that won the game.

Frank broke the no-hitter in like the 6th? inning w/ a 2-run HR, and he had a walk-off 2-run HR that game.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
Buehrle pitched on Friday.  Guillen left Garcia in too long on the Sunday night game. :angry:

We could see a Buehrle-Santana matchup for this game.

My bad, I don't know why I thought that was Buehrle.

:stupid

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 06:41 PM)
Frank broke the no-hitter in like the 6th? inning w/ a 2-run HR, and he had a walk-off 2-run HR that game.

HR in the 7th walk off in the 9th and I remember as an angels fan commented its only one hit after alomar got on then frank tied it up soon after

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
HR in the 7th walk off in the 9th and I remember as an angels fan commented its only one hit after alomar got on then frank tied it up soon after

They played the radio call on SC.

something to the effect of:

Farmer: John, how do you break up a no-hitter?

Rooney: With a base hit Ed. And there's a hit by Alomar!

Farmer: John, how do you break up a shutout?

Rooney: Frank can do it right here with a home run. And there's a drive to Center field!

java script:void(playMedia('mlb/open/2003/pog/video/archive08/demand/081803_anacha_pog_300.rm','http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/mlb_mediaPlayer_dv_basic.jsp',400,241, 'false','loc=/components/game/year_2003/month_08/day_18/gid_2003_08_18_anamlb_chamlb_1/av/context_inc.jsp&c_id=mlb&feed=mlb_potg300'))

There's the code for video highlights. :P

Here's the link where you can access it.