McDonaldland

LowerCaseRepublican

I was thinking about this last night for a while because I normally have crazy s*** like this flying through my head and wanted to see what some other people thought.

Is it just me or is the Hamburglar the McDonaldland version of Willie Horton? I mean Big Mac the Constable and Mayor McCheese were both hamburgers, so they should have been in touch with the plight of McDonaldland hamburgers everywhere. They should have pushed for more anti-hamburglarizing legislation. But they didn't.

The Hamburglar was free to run around victimizing defenseless burgers. He was caught numerous times and we was not ever convicted! How brazen do you think that sonofab**** would have been if he did a nickel in federal prison the first time he got busted?

Sorry -- but I just wanted to see if anybody else saw this sort of thing...maybe I do have too much time on my hands. :lolhitting

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
I was thinking about this last night for a while because I normally have crazy s*** like this flying through my head and wanted to see what some other people thought.

Is it just me or is the Hamburglar the McDonaldland version of Willie Horton?  I mean Big Mac the Constable and Mayor McCheese were both hamburgers, so they should have been in touch with the plight of McDonaldland hamburgers everywhere.  They should have pushed for more anti-hamburglarizing legislation.  But they didn't.

The Hamburglar was free to run around victimizing defenseless burgers.  He was caught numerous times and we was not ever convicted!  How brazen do you think that sonofab**** would have been if he did a nickel in federal prison the first time he got busted?

Sorry -- but I just wanted to see if anybody else saw this sort of thing...maybe I do have too much time on my hands. :lolhitting

I never thought of any of this. However, I just started dying when you mentioned the Hamburglar. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
don't think that should be in green... :lol:

It was just that I drank an entire pot of regular coffee (and I take my coffee with 3 sugars) last night when I was hanging out with a friend talking -- and when I couldn't sleep, I just randomly thought of this, haha. :lolhitting

:lolhitting

I don't know why, but these characters crack me up. My friend and I went to a McDonald's after the IU-ND game. First fast food I had since August...Anyways, there was this huge mural of Ronald McDonald in the gang in this nature scene petting deer, rabbits, and birds...and they were feeding them McDonald's.

It was just f***in' hilarious. :lolhitting

This reminds me of a line from that Clerks Cartoon DVD...

Steve-Dave- Will this administation ever bring the Hambugler to justice.

Mayor McCheese- No...I mean Yes...look does anyone have a question about the deadly virus that could kill us all?

Some Guy- Can the virus kill the Grimace?

Mayor McCheese- Nothing can kill the Grimice... :lolhitting

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
This reminds me of a line from that Clerks Cartoon DVD...

Steve-Dave- Will this administation ever bring the Hambugler to justice.

Mayor McCheese- No...I mean Yes...look does anyone have a question about the deadly virus that could kill us all?

Some Guy- Can the virus kill the Grimace?

Mayor McCheese- Nothing can kill the Grimice...  :lolhitting

Al Franken as Mayor McCheese! :lolhitting

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
grimace.gif

:wub: Must.  Marry.  Her. :wub:

OK, now that this McDonaldland Pandora's Box has been opened, I'll tell you what's been bugging me for like 25 years. Where did the rest of Grimace's other arms go?!? That's right, all you youngin's may not know it and all you old farts may have forgotten, but Grimace originally had FOUR ARMS! He used to steal four shakes at a time with them too, so he may have been in cahoots with the Hamburgler.

I got to doubting my own recollection of the 4-armed Grimace a few years ago, and then at a McDonald's I saw a picture on an older hi-chair table top and there he was, with four shake-pilfering arms.

On the same hi-chair was this poem which I for some reason commited to memory:

Who's round and jolly and full of fun?

Who's shaped like a great big hamburger bun?

Who makes kids laugh with the greatest of ease?

'Who else?' says Ronald, 'But Mayor McCheese!'

Time to purge the mental hard drive I think. :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
HAHA!!!! HAHA!!! I knew it!!!

Here he is, purple and mutated and all shake-stealing too!!

grimace.jpg

See! If the damn law and orderites in McDonaldland don't begin laying down the hammer then before we know it the McNuggets and the Fry Kids are gonna be snorting coke off Birdie the Early Bird's ass. :lolhitting

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
HAHA!!!! HAHA!!! I knew it!!!

Here he is, purple and mutated and all shake-stealing too!!

grimace.jpg

You're tellin' me that they couldn't lock his purple ass up with TWO eyewitnesses to the shake-thievery???

There is NO justice in McDonaldland....

btw, I love the poem - "the evil Grimace Ronald knows is round and purple and has BIG TOES...." HAHAHA!!!

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 12:53 AM)
See!  If the damn law and orderites in McDonaldland don't begin laying down the hammer then before we know it the McNuggets and the Fry Kids are gonna be snorting coke off Birdie the Early Bird's ass.   :lolhitting

\

AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING! Boy, my blood is boiling now. The $#% 'Fry Kids' used to be THE GOBLINS - yet another race of McDonaldland Miscreants who used to steal everybody's french fries!!!

(Again, if some of the old farts here can confirm this so I don't sound like some crackpot spouting a crazy 'Lone Frycook' theory, you'd be doing me a supersize solid.)

WTF?!! McDonaldland is NOT going to fix it's social ills just by changing the names of these ne'er-do-wells and pretending the Grimace is a kinder gentle purple mutant freak just because he's shed some limbs. Mark my words, MacCheese's head is gonna roll over all this some day.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

I'm still pissed about the cuter looking Hamburglar. Why the hell did they decide to make that guy cute? I mean, isn't he supposed to show kids that stealing hamburgers is wrong? Instead, they make him attractive and appealing. Kids today have no idea that if he and Madame had mated, then we would have the ugliest forms of humans in the world.