McDonaldland

LowerCaseRepublican

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 06:21 AM)
I showed this to Wimpy's lawyer, H.M. McRib, and he asked me to print his response:

"I am personally furious that you would refer to my client Wimpy as an example of burgermongering, when he has CLEARLY stated on many, MANY occasions that he would GLADLY pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

If anything, my client's plight shows a desperate need for a reform of the Burger Welfare system in this country. When an honest taxpayer cannot afford the burger of his choosing at the time of his choosing, then most certainly the terrorists have won! But to insinuate that an honest, law-abiding citizen's attempts to garner a "burger loan", for lack of a better term, is somehow breaking the law????.......how dare you, sir......how DARE you."

LMFAO! :lol: :lolhitting :lolhitting :lol: :lol: :lolhitting

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:21 AM)
I showed this to Wimpy's lawyer, H.M. McRib, and he asked me to print his response:

"I am personally furious that you would refer to my client Wimpy as an example of burgermongering, when he has CLEARLY stated on many, MANY occasions that he would GLADLY pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

If anything, my client's plight shows a desperate need for a reform of the Burger Welfare system in this country. When an honest taxpayer cannot afford the burger of his choosing at the time of his choosing, then most certainly the terrorists have won! But to insinuate that an honest, law-abiding citizen's attempts to garner a "burger loan", for lack of a better term, is somehow breaking the law????.......how dare you, sir......how DARE you."

:notworthy :lolhitting

Sounds like H.M. McRib works for the same law firm as Jackie Chiles.

"Who told you to take the coffee, er, I mean burgers?!? I didn't tell you to take the burgers!"

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:53 AM)
This thread is fueling alchohol flashbacks or radio promotions  :cheers

twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesoniononasesameseedbun

twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucechee

Wow! You won $600!

Those flexidiscs never won me nothing! And they made me fat. Thanks to that million dollar Big Mac contest, now I LOOK like Grimace!

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 10:51 AM)
Those flexidiscs never won me nothing! And they made me fat. Thanks to that million dollar Big Mac contest, now I LOOK like Grimace!

Hi I represent the firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, and I believe you have a case against this evil corporation. We can sue the Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese, Grimace... hell the whole lot of them . THEY made you this way. Here's my card....

From my blog:

evilgrimace.jpg

I am becoming more and more convinced that McDonaldland is an authoritarian Islamic state like Saudi Arabia. As the photo above shows, the "Evil Grimace" is in his 4 armed, milk shake stealing glory. Under sharia law, as practiced in many fundamentalist Islamic states, the punishments include amputations of hands for theft.

This clearly explains why the Grimace lost 2 arms and suddenly stopped his shake stealing. Unfortunately the same could not be said for Captain Crook (pictured below) -- the pirate who pilfered apple and cherry pies from the citizens of McDonaldland to such a great extent that he was finally executed for his criminal activities.

captain.jpg

The Hamburglar, however, has yet to be punished so harshly. I believe this to be due to the amount of press attention. Like what occured with Amina Lawal, the press regarding the punishment for the crimes has stifled any punishment being laid forth.

But the true question -- what is McDonald's doing to stop the terror? I'm going to write and find out...Details coming as they appear.

The worst thing about this thread is that its eating my brain.

I walked up to my boss at work today and told her about Grimace's extra arms and shake stealing ways in a completely unsolicited way today. I also gave her my old record copy of "The Partidge Family Album."

Which makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me in the first place.

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)

I walked up to my boss at work today and told her about Grimace's extra arms and shake stealing ways in a completely unsolicited way today. I also gave her my old record copy of "The Partidge Family Album."

Sucking up to the boss :headshake and giving up a Patridge Family Album? I hope you held on to the lunchbox. :D

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)

I would refer you to exhibit A, your signature... :lol:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
THIS THREAD CANNOT DIE!!! :stick

Well then, let's consider the art-aesthetic value of the McDonaldland denizens.

"Grimace" (2002), depicted here, was created by Jake and Dinos Chapman and is currently on exhibit at the Museum Kunst in Düsseldorf. Discuss, please.

grimace.jpg

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
Then there's this little gem, which comes complete with a huge WARNING NOT TO BE OPENED if you're easily offended and not a little disturbed already.  It's a fine art piece called "F**k Grimace" that I see is available for purchase for $6 million according to the artist if anybody is interested.

Well, if he only charged $1 for that fine work of art, he'd have to sell 6,000,000 of them.

If he charges 6 mil, he'll only have to sell one.

See the logic???

:bang