McDonaldland

LowerCaseRepublican

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
Oh Jeez, I just had a long-lost memory come screaming back.  I completely forgot that there was a Captain Crook pirate guy prancing around McDonaldland too.  I remember his deal was looking for and hoardimg a treasure of golden flakey apple and cherry pies (from back when they were fried and not baked and the insides were molten hot and could calderize your mouth...).

There sure were a bunch of marginal societal elements back in McDonaldland back in the day.

Here he is.

capcrook.jpg

Why are most of the characters in mcdonaldland criminals of some sort? This isn't good role modeling for tyhe youth of America or the World. :huh

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken from Grounded Beef: How I Kicked the Hamburger Habit

I wanted to steal them.  I wanted to so bad, and my old lady, she wasn't making it any easier.

"What are you doing in there?", she bellowed from the other room.

"Nothing!" I said.  "I'm just sitting!"  I was staring at the latest take.  A double quarter-pounder, real primo stuff.  Any minute I would tear into it, but for now I was just taking it in.

It's funny, you know.  I never pictured myself as a burger fiend.  But let's face it, that's what I was.  I was so far into the burger scene I would lie, steal, kill, for the next hit.  I had no shame.  I'd steal from my brother, my kid's piggy bank, my mother's shoe box.  But that's how it is, you know, when that all-beef patty is just running around your head, teasing you, daring you to come get it.  I snapped.

"I'll be back later."

"You said you would watch the McChildren!"

I had.

"Something just came up."  Truth was, I had gotten word of a place up on 32nd street.  Lazy employees, high school kids mostly.  They had no honor, no dedication to the McDonald's name.  They spent half the time in the back, smoking joints and passing out afterward.  This place was ripe.  We chilled out at Grimace's place, f***ed around for a while, then when midnight hit we all strapped on our pseudo-masks and crawled into the van.  This place was ours.  I never could have imagined what happened next..."

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)
taken from Grounded Beef: How I Kicked the Hamburger Habit

I wrote this in about five minutes, while hammered, at 1:30 this morning, in an attempt to keep the thread alive. :ph34r:

I should have just found a f***ed up picture instead.

QUOTE(Jake @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
Someone please tell me what this is

mcdonalds.jpg

Ooh, Oooh, I got one, I got one...

In a terrible menu mix-up, Ronald McDonald instead of giving a patron a Fillet-O-Fish ends up serving up an order of Fellati-O-Fish. With extra tartar sauce, of course. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...