LMAO Vid Game Nerds

Texsox

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 11:34 PM)
That's it Tex! I've had with your your spamming! I'm going to tell the admins. I am going to get you banned.

Tell southsider he's really in tune with that

I thought the ending ruined the comedy.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:32 AM)
It was funny until the end. Then it just became sad. :headshake

When I had posted it originally I had to stop the animation about 3/4 through. Later I watched the whole thing and wish they hadn't of added that last scene. I guess there is some social commentary about video games and violence, but :headshake .

90% is funny s***. Especially if you have played any of the on-line games. I swear that describes 1/2 the guys.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 01:32 AM)
When I had posted it originally I had to stop the animation about 3/4 through. Later I watched the whole thing and wish they hadn't of added that last scene. I guess there is some social commentary about video games and violence, but  :headshake .

90% is funny s***. Especially if you have played any of the on-line games. I swear that describes 1/2 the guys.

The line where he said he would be killing noob's all day just to take his rank from #3 to #1 had me laughing almost out of my chair. But yes, the ending wasn't really needed, you could think of so many better alternate endings.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 08:37 AM)
The line where he said he would be killing noob's all day just to take his rank from #3 to #1 had me laughing almost out of my chair. But yes, the ending wasn't really needed, you could think of so many better alternate endings.

My son showed me that, I showed him the thread at MLB about the guy with his screen name tag at Soxfest who had water thrown on him. By the time we finished reading, we were falling off our chairs laughing.