Mother of the year material right here..

Steff

'Cool Mom' Threw Sex Parties for Boys

Friday, January 21, 2005

ARVADA, Colo. — A 40-year-old woman faces charges of sexual assault (search) and contributing to the delinquency of a minor for allegedly supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys and having sex with some of them.

Sylvia Johnson, 40, told police she wanted to be a "cool mom," according to an arrest affidavit.

A woman who answered the phone at Johnson's home in this Denver suburb hung up without comment.

The arrest affidavit alleges Johnson had parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004. The affidavit says she gave them marijuana (search), methamphetamine (search) and a variety of alcoholic drinks.

"She described herself as a 'cool mom,'" Detective R.J. Vander Veen wrote in the affidavit. He said Johnson told investigators "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began 'feeling like one of the group.' "

Jefferson County district attorney's spokeswoman Pam Russell said she could not comment on whether Johnson has any children. If she does, they would be considered victims, Russell said, and state law shields their identities.

The affidavit accuses Johnson of providing drugs and alcohol to eight boys and having sex with five of them.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 21, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
I know of a REAL hot mom.

Luckily I'm also married to her.  :chair

:huh: sorry...dorky...I know...

Most every adjective I was going to use would get me suspended

I'm kidding. It's nice to know that someone's wife is intersted in what he posts. :D

• 9 months later...

Update, she got 30 years

"Cool mom" gets 30 years

By Kieran Nicholson

Denver Post Staff Writer

Silvia Ann Johnson, 40, pleaded guilty on July 25th, 2005, to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. 

"Cool mom" Silvia Johnson was sentenced today in Jefferson County to 30 years in prison, on a host of charges, including contributing to the delinquency of minors, sexual assault and violating a restraining order.

Johnson, 41, told an investigator she got drunk with two teenage boys and had sex with them because she wanted to be a "cool mom." As part of the plea agreement struck in July, two felony drug charges against Johnson were dropped.