Oh this is going to look great...

Soxy

So, just a how stupid am I thread.

A few days ago I noticed a bump on my nose by my piercing. I asked my med student roommie what it was. She said it wasn't infected just a bump due to trauma. And that I could make it heal by putting hot salt water and chamomile on it. She said to make the water as hot as I could stand. So, I soaked it with hot salt water when I got home tonight. I think I have seriously burned my face. My skin is peeling off the side of my nose from where the water was!!!!So, now I have a tiny (non-noticable bump) and a half skinless nose.

Anyone else have any self-inflicted stupid injuries?

I jammed my finger in the wardrobe yesterday. I know it doesn't compare with a half burnt nose, but hey I'm trying. :lol:

My Dad burned his arm when cooking the turkey on Christmas, that's the best I can come up with.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
I got a call about 20 minutes ago from my GF -- it's snowed about 8 inches here since she got to work... She was gonna stay ova here anyway tonight, but a little while ago she called and said she didn't want to clean off her car, could I come pick her up....

I did.  I'm an idiot.

A gentleman. :cheers

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
I got a call about 20 minutes ago from my GF -- it's snowed about 8 inches here since she got to work... She was gonna stay ova here anyway tonight, but a little while ago she called and said she didn't want to clean off her car, could I come pick her up....

I did.  I'm an idiot.

Oooo hoo hoo where is Cheat? :huh :nono

haha self inflicted.. i laugh at that

lets see...

I have pierced my eyebrow with a safety pin (in study hall in 10th grade)

the same year i stuck a safety pin through my lip and closed it, got sent to the principal for reasons I do not know..

whenever i have a strange bump or sore I dig at it with a knife and/or cut it off myself

I have a little scar on me left bicep where I cut out a little chunk of skin to see if it would hurt, which it didnt

pretty much anything that would have to do with sticking poking piercing or cutting to myself I will do it... I have a very high tolerence for pain..

I got my first tattoo on the back of my neck, like on the top of the spine and it didnt bother me at all..

I dunno whats wrong with me

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 04:19 AM)

lets see...

the same year i stuck a safety pin through my lip and closed it, got sent to the principal for reasons I do not know..

whenever i have a strange bump or sore I dig at it with a knife and/or cut it off myself

I have a little scar on me left bicep where I cut out a little chunk of skin to see if it would hurt, which it didnt

pretty much anything that would have to do with sticking poking piercing or cutting to myself I will do it... I have a very high tolerence for pain..

I got my first tattoo on the back of my neck, like on the top of the spine and it didnt bother me at all..

Yikes... :o

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)

lets see...

that's just f***ed up dude... :bang