Question about doing taxes?

valponick

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
Yet you still have a no Sox related poker ad in your signature.  That constitutes spam in my book & I think this is a no-spam site.  I can't recall one other poster who has done such a thing.

:melt :melt :melt :snow :huh

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
Yet you still have a no Sox related poker ad in your signature.  That constitutes spam in my book & I think this is a no-spam site.  I can't recall one other poster who has done such a thing.

We need to have a sitdown about commercial links in sigs I think. All I know is that I now get 100+ spam emails a day on my personal account because I registered at one of those sites and I have regretted it ever since. :angry:

So, be forewarned and think before you link.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)

I went ahead and took it out since it bothers you so much. If you knew anything about the site you would know that it is not spam, it is really cool site that has thousands of members who play online poker. I read quite a few threads on this board about poker so I just threw it in the sig rather than start a fresh topic about it (which would constitute spam) so quit being such a f***ing baby. It's a link, if you don't want to click on it then don't, but either way you can probably find more important things you can cry about.

QUOTE(valponick @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 07:30 AM)
I went ahead and took it out since it bothers you so much. If you knew anything about the site you would know that it is not spam, it is really cool site that has thousands of members who play online poker.  I read quite a few threads on this board about poker so I just threw it in the sig rather than start a fresh topic about it (which would constitute spam) so quit being such a f***ing baby.  It's a link, if you don't want to click on it then don't, but either way you can probably find more important things you can cry about.

As FlaSoxxJim mentioned, this was the first commercial banner/sig used, and we needed some time to see what makes sense for soxtalk and the members. At least from a moderator standpoint, it wasn't personal or motivated by anything else but a desire to review commercial sigs and ward off any potential issues before they happen.