Comcast Sox Pregame

Spod=Ratings

I don't think they've announced that yet, I'm sure Bill will be doing it still though. The Sox own the channel all it takes is one phone call from the Chairman and it's a done deal. Unless Bill doesn't like doing it, it'll be his job,

I think it willl be one of the other goofs they have with him.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 09:37 PM)
Who was the new guy at the end of the year? He reacted the same with a sox loss or win. He was like a frickin robot!

I forget his name, but he was an ex-sports anchor from channel 2. Real douche bag, who is a Cubs fan.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)
I forget his name, but he was an ex-sports anchor from channel 2. Real douche bag, who is a Cubs fan.

I don't blame maggs and frank going down as are reason for the winning the division, i blame him. Once he took over the job the sox went into a tail spin. ;)

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)

I just saw him on a local Chicago channel the other night also. I think it was Fox. I can't remember his name for the life of me now. Gimme a minute, I'll think of it cause it's driving me nuts.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
I just saw him on a local Chicago channel the other night also. I think it was Fox. I can't remember his name for the life of me now. Gimme a minute, I'll think of it cause it's driving me nuts.

Chris Boden was his name..

Was bugging me to...

Yeah, Chris Boden is the suckiest..... :sleep

I really liked Damon Andrews & didn't know he was a Cub fan.

Beltin' Bill Melton "The Ladies Man" is pretty good, but that Lexus keys to the game with him & Darren Jackson sucked. Every remark had to relate to cars or driving, etc.....booooooooooooring.

I agree the announcers should be White Sox fans. :P

QUOTE(awesomefan @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
Yeah, Chris Boden is the suckiest..... :sleep

I really liked Damon Andrews & didn't know he was a Cub fan.

Beltin' Bill Melton "The Ladies Man" is pretty good, but that Lexus keys to the game with him & Darren Jackson sucked.  Every remark had to relate to cars or driving, etc.....booooooooooooring.

I agree the announcers should be White Sox fans. :P

I don't think Damon Andrews is a Cub fan. I don't think he has any attachment to Chicago sports what so ever, but he did a real good job of making you think he cared wether the Sox won or lost.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 09:06 AM)
I don't think Damon Andrews is a Cub fan. I don't think he has any attachment to Chicago sports what so ever, but he did a real good job of making you think he cared wether the Sox won or lost.

damon andrews is awesome on ktla in la