Comcast Sox Pregame

Spod=Ratings

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
Does anyone remember when they did the extra commentary on SAP on FSN with just three Sox fans doing it?  Do you know if Comcast has any plans to do that again?

It wasn't three Sox fans it was what's his name, a dumbass guy and some chick talking about stupid s***, not the least of it being remotely interesting or relating to baseball.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)
It wasn't three Sox fans it was what's his name, a dumbass guy and some chick talking about stupid s***, not the least of it being remotely interesting or relating to baseball.

What happened to Eric Collins? I actually didn't mind hearing him do the PbP.. :bang

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
What happened to Eric Collins? I actually didn't mind hearing him do the PbP.. :bang

He does some pbp for espn2, he's not bad at it, it seemed like at times he cared a little bit about the games last year when he announced them.

QUOTE(awesomefan @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
Yeah, Chris Boden is the suckiest..... :sleep

I really liked Damon Andrews & didn't know he was a Cub fan.

Beltin' Bill Melton "The Ladies Man" is pretty good, but that Lexus keys to the game with him & Darren Jackson sucked.  Every remark had to relate to cars or driving, etc.....booooooooooooring.

I agree the announcers should be White Sox fans. :P

Ughh..Boden is horrific..man that goes looks like he takes naps during his reports... :headshake

And is Jackson still emplyed by the Sox?

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
He does some pbp for espn2, he's not bad at it, it seemed like at times he cared a little bit about the games last year when he announced them.

Yeah, I agree..he reminds me of that counterpart cubs fans announcer..Lewis I thing his name is who does the Rangers games

We need SoxnRoll back to do broadcasts :headbang

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:48 PM)
Yeah, I agree..he reminds me of that counterpart cubs fans announcer..Lewis I thing his name is who does the Rangers games

We need SoxnRoll back to do broadcasts :headbang

It took me a wile and I think I have a concusion from banging my head against the wall trying to figure out the name of th Texas Ranger TV announcer. Josh Lewin, I like him the Cubs are stupid as hell for listening to Harry Carrey and letting Lewin go.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jan 22, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
Hey does anyone know who will host sox pragme.I loved Bill Melton but he isnt on  Comcast. Please tell me it's not that cub lover Gail Fischer. :pray

Actually, before she started doing the Cubs pregame show, Gail Fischer was doing the Sox pregame show. IIRC, her last year handling the Sox telecast was 2000 during the playoff run.

I thought she and Dave Otto didn't do a bad job when they did the pregame show in 2000.

QUOTE(ChiSoxFan @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 01:42 AM)
Actually, before she started doing the Cubs pregame show, Gail Fischer was doing the Sox pregame show.  IIRC, her last year handling the Sox telecast was 2000 during the playoff run.

I thought she and Dave Otto didn't do a bad job when they did the pregame show in 2000.

Otto kills me because the cubs run through his blood.

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ Jan 23, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
Does anyone remember when they did the extra commentary on SAP on FSN with just three Sox fans doing it?  Do you know if Comcast has any plans to do that again?

Hopefully not. :pray

That s*** was horrible, and the main host sounded like Johnathan Coachman of the WWE.