Dwayne Pollok & Sean Tracey

BHAMBARONS

Tracey = Stud prospect by next year in my book. This guy progressed tremendously over the past season and throws a power fastball and slider iirc. I have it in my notes somewhere but not 100% the slider aspect.

Also worked on adding the change to his repetoire. He's not afraid to pitch inside and has what I'd deem a rubber arm at this point. The guys a horse and if he develops like I think he will, him and Bmac will be 1/2 pitcher wise in this organization and both have front of the rotation stuff (1-3 spots).

In regards to Pollock, he's an agressive guy. Solid closer, questionable major league prospect at this point. Has a good arm but doesn't top the gun. Slider is nice. I think he'll do quite well in Bham and my guess is they are interested in using him as the closer or at the very least a setup role?

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
idonno some guys walk a lot of people and are still succesful pitchers,  Russ Ortiz and Victor Zambrano come to mind.

They're succesful but they're not in the 1st or 2nd spot in most rotations. The Zambrano trade could still be considered one of the worst in major league history, while Ortiz's contract was really insane to put it best.