Coffee Makers

Texsox

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 11:50 AM)
It has more to do with the COFFEE that you use rather then the machine you make it in. Buy the coffee from the place you like, make it at home, you'll get the same thing.

If you buy crappy coffee and have the girl at Starbucks make it for you in their machine, it's still gonna taste like crappy coffee.

[pretentious=voice] Sir, that "girl" is a barista, highly skilled, and highly trained to make you, your perfect drink.[pretentious=off]

I love grabbing a cup at Starbucks, turning on my laptop and getting some stuff done. I could do with out the grande attitude, it's a small, medium, or large. They are starting to get use to me. And yes, leave some room for cream.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Thats the one I am planning on getting. Some reviews claim it leaks from the dispensing seal and the electronic clocks shorts easily with all the condensation that runs down the back.

I've had it for a year and a half and no problems so far (crossing fingers lol).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)
I've had it for a year and a half and no problems so far (crossing fingers lol).

I hate tech support. Oops I mean thanks, but could I speak to the man of the house? :lolhitting

I kid, because I care®*

*Used by permission of FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
I hate tech support. Oops I mean thanks, but could I speak to the man of the house? :lolhitting

I kid, because I care®*

*Used by permission of FlaSoxxJim

:finger (thanks for the laugh though)

I am in mourning right now. The guy in the plant that I directly work with is leaving. He is the only one down there that can have something explained to him without having to go through a whole diatribe. I am glad he is getting an opportunity at "bigger and better," but our company is going to suffer severely from his loss.

That explains the $4.25 for a grande.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
[pretentious=voice] Sir, that "girl" is a barista, highly skilled, and highly trained to make you, your perfect drink.[pretentious=off]

I love grabbing a cup at Starbucks, turning on my laptop and getting some stuff done. I could do with out the grande attitude, it's a small, medium, or large. They are starting to get use to me. And yes, leave some room for cream.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
Jim and I both can't stand Starbucks coffee. It's gross. In the mornings we get White Hen coffee.

I love Starbucks coffee, but hate the price and the stuff you can buy there. I am not a fan of White Hen, but I do hit the one on my way to work every so often just for kicks. Nothing in that place will ever make those people happy, so I go there just to see what is pissing them off from day to day. The other day it was because I gave the girl at the counter a $20 for a purchase on $3. Silly me, I thought that a White Hen at 7AM that was full of people buying stuff, would be able to break my monstrous denomination of $20. But I guess not, because she spent a good amount of time huffing and puffing and slamming the bills in the cash drawer around like they all belonged to the WWE (WWF is gone...right?).

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
:finger (thanks for the laugh though)

I am in mourning right now.  The guy in the plant that I directly work with is leaving.  He is the only one down there that can have something explained to him without having to go through a whole diatribe.  I am glad he is getting an opportunity at "bigger and better,"  but our company is going to suffer severely from his loss.

what did he do?