This one needs HIS tail broken!!

Steff

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=2846594

Dog Brutally Attacked

Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Lyndonville, Vermont - January 23, 2005

Police in Lyndonville say 17-year old Jeffrey Plourde strangled a neighbor's dog, sodomized it, and broke the animal's tail this past October.

The two year-old chocolate lab, named Kacy, had to be put to sleep.

"She was just an all-around good dog. Everyone wants a dog like her," said Kelley Willis, the dog's owner. "It's very important to know where your animals are. I live with that every day of my life. You don't think things like this can happen but they can."

Willis also says she's looking to move because she no longer feels safe on her own street.

Jeffrey Plourde will be arraigned on the animal abuse charges in February, but he's due in court Monday on unrelated charges.

Lyndonville Police Chief Jack Harris says the department is building a solid case against Plourde as more witnesses come forward. The investigation continues into whether other teenagers were involved in the attack.

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 10:58 AM)
This kid needs some prison time, at 17 he is eligible for an adult sentence, and i think he has earned it.

But.. ONLY 3 years. :huh:

This kid is a sociopath. This will lead to larger more violent crimes, IMO. Remember his name.. we'll be hearing it again. :headshake

It really baffles me. How do you go into public, or actually have friends or family still think you are a good person after an act such as this. But oddly, there are probably people that would sit there and tell you Jeffery was a really good guy. Just try to ignoe the fact that he has a thing for sodomizing dogs. He's just silly like that...ya know? :headshake

But yeah, beat this idiot daily for a year, and then let the crows have at him.

How could you do that to an animal??

I mean I throw s*** at birds and smash bugs for no reason, but a dog??? come on man, thats f***ing sick..

I have 3 dogs and love all of them, and if I ever saw someone chokin my dog ide throw em a beating..

Words cannot properly describe what a sick freak this guy is. Stuff like this should get people life in prison. Heck isn't this how most Serial Killers start out? This guy needs to be commited to a psych ward and never let out. If he is released he will kill a least one person in his life time (if he hasn't already).

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 24, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
Scary thing is ::cracks out the way back machine:: that when the Texas legislature was criminalizing sodomy, during the same legislative session they legalized beastiality.  So, during that time f***ing dogs was legal. :huh:  :o

Can someone else confirm if this is true or not? That is just too f***ed up if it is...

I don't know if anyone has heard this story but down here, 2 kittens in different states were attacked by stupid youths who had nothing better to do with their time. Here's one of the stories;

Police seek 'cowards' who tortured kitten

The RSPCA has described three teenage boys who tortured a kitten at a western Sydney railway station as "cowards".

Police have appealed for help to identify the trio who last weekend stoned and stomped on a kitten at Seven Hills train station and then tossed it onto the tracks.

The attack was filmed by surveillance cameras.

Police later rescued the kitten and it has been treated for broken bones and an injured eye.

The RSPCA's chief inspector, Don Robinson, says it was a sickening act of cruelty.

"It's just the acts of cowards, what these young fellas have done, it's terrible," he said.

"The kitten's had no chance to defend itself, they've just ... I don't know what's up with these people, it's a terrible thing."

Blacktown Superintendent Les Wales says police need help to identify the culprits.

He says the cat was stoned, stomped on and "the last act of humiliation for this poor animal was that it was ridden over on two occasions by a pushbike".

"This is truly a disgusting situation," Superintendent Wales said.

Police say people convicted of aggravated cruelty to animals face a maximum fine of $22,000 or two years in jail.