Tadahito Iguchi needs a Nickname!

RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Gooch.

The piece of skin connecting the scrotum and testes to the poop chute. The gooch is also attached to the bacon strip which is located directly on the undercarriage of the testes.

I thought that was the taint?

Hey, how 'bout taint?

Tad it is...

New second baseman Tadahito Iguchi likes to go by the nickname "Tad," he said Sunday through an interpreter. Iguchi is working on learning to speak more English by watching a lot of American television.

Iguchi wanted to play in Sunday's intrasquad game but was held out by Guillen, who said the intrasquad games were designed more for the pitchers in mind.

"I would have liked to have played, but I don't have to sweat it," Iguchi said.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
good, i like tad...its simple, i can definately see it evolving into tadpole at some point

'Tad' goes horribly with our supposed new hard nose, take no crap image. It's wimpy and it sux, Tadpole is worse....but I'm sure Hawk's lame, country ass will be all over it. Didn't he come up with 'Saxy' for Steve Sax??

Here's the pitch by 'Softie', ground ball to 'Tad', over to 'Saxy' for one, over to 'Hottie' at 1st for a double play.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:28 AM)
'Tad' goes horribly with our supposed new hard nose, take no crap image.   It's wimpy and it sux, Tadpole is worse....but I'm sure Hawk's lame, country ass will be all over it.   Didn't he come up with 'Saxy' for Steve Sax??

Here's the pitch by 'Softie', ground ball to 'Tad', over to 'Saxy' for one, over to 'Hottie' at 1st for a double play.

good point but...the nickname has absolutely no effect on the type of ball the sox play.

Edited by daa84

No, but it would still be nice to have a name more in line with the direction the team is moving. Tad is a weak sounding name by itself, as is Tadpole...so all we need to do is add something to it, something with a little kick.

I vote for : Tadpole the Burninator, burninating the American baseball world.

And his entrance song needs to be some sort of hardcore rock, like the theme song to Team America: World Police.

Next up : Tadpole the Burninator...and as he approaches the plate, over the speaker system -- AMERRRRICAAAAA...F YEAHHHH! :headbang :headbang

Ok, so maybe I took it a little far. :)

-y2

QUOTE(daa84 @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:32 AM)
good point but...the nickname has absolutely no effect on the type of ball the sox play.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
No, but it would still be nice to have a name more in line with the direction the team is moving.  Tad is a weak sounding name by itself, as is Tadpole...so all we need to do is add something to it, something with a little kick.

I vote for : Tadpole the Burninator, burninating the American baseball world.

And his entrance song needs to be some sort of hardcore rock, like the theme song to Team America: World Police.

Next up : Tadpole the Burninator...and as he approaches the plate, over the speaker system -- AMERRRRICAAAAA...F YEAHHHH! :headbang  :headbang

Ok, so maybe I took it a little far. :)

-y2

It's too easy to turn 'Tadpole' into ''Asshole".

That's partly the point...we make his name so fearsome, nobody would DARE turn Tadpole into Asshole out of ph33r of being burninated. :ph34r:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 28, 2005 -> 11:47 AM)
It's too easy to turn 'Tadpole' into ''Asshole".