Illinois/Wisconson predictions

I actually *wouldn't* be too upset if the Illini lost. It would take off all the pressure. Also, if they lose earlier rather than later, it's a better chance to climb back in the polls.

By the way, to say if the Illini lose they potentially will lose their #1 is just silly. If they lose and then they have a bad streak after, then probably, but just this game and one or two more, they will still have a #1 seed.

Also, if they lose within 5-10 points...I bet they only fall to 3 or 4, at most, 5.

Also, if the Illini DO lose, I hope Duke loses. Just keeps us closer to the top.

It really all depends on which Illini show up...the Iowa Illini or the Wake Forest Illini. I predict it will be something a little short of Wake Forest, but still cery good.

I habe no idea who will win.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying Wisconsin has nothing to lose and everything to gain and illinois has nothing to gain and everything to lose is complete and utter bulls***, and pretty ignorant. Flat-out false.

Also, if Illinois wins tonight, it will be tough for them to lose 2 Big Ten games. And you'll already have 2 losses.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
It's not likely, but Wisconsin does have a stiffling D and they are at home. Just don't get too cocky.

When was i ever cocky?

You're the one calling for the Iowa team to show up again (which remind you resulted in a win nonetheless). Plus, our D is pretty damn good.

Your posts are ridiculous.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 05:50 PM)
When was i ever cocky?

You're the one calling for the Iowa team to show up again (which remind you resulted in a win nonetheless). Plus, our D is pretty damn good.

Not to mention it doesn't matter how cocky a fan is. I can be as cocky as I want about the White Sox, the Bull, the Illini, etc. and it has zero impact on the game. It also gives me the freedom to predict undefeated seasons and championships without setting the team up for failure.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 06:50 PM)
When was i ever cocky?

I don't think you are understanding what I'm trying to say. I said don't get too cocky and think the Illini are going to beat everyone. Not just you, but mostly the team and their fan base. For example, my HS's team started 7-0 and everyone was kissing their ass saying they were going to win state and then they went out and lost two in a row. Tonight will be a tough game, and I have a feeling they are going to lose. I do not want them to lose; however, because the Illini are one of my favorite teams.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
I don't think you are understanding what I'm trying to say. I said don't get too cocky and think the Illini are going to beat everyone. Not just you, but mostly the team and their fan base. For example, my HS's team started 7-0 and everyone was kissing their ass saying they were going to win state and then they went out and lost two in a row. Tonight will be a tough game, and I have a feeling they are going to lose. I do not want them to lose; however, because the Illini are one of my favorite teams.

I don't think you understand the English language.

When have i ever been cocky, mr. "wisky by 15"?

I don't need to put up with people who talk out of their ass.