Hey William Tell!!!

Kid Gleason

I sit here and just stare at that dang avatar of yours! What the heck is going on there??? I am guessing it is a fake penquin set-up to knock the other guy over, but what is it from and how did whoever do it? I love it, as I find penquins (Opus actually looks more like a Puffin though) just flat out funny on their own, then this just adds to the charm. :P

:D I posted on it earlier too - it's hilarious and it had me watching it for minutes on end and laughing out loud EVERY TIME Bad Penguin tripped the other guy!

WTell may chime in, but I think it's real footage. I've seen another equally funny clip of emperor penguins where one sticks out a foot and trips another one. I've always assumed such antics are just part of them being pretty clumsy out of the water... but maybe there's a mean streak in there somewhere? I mean, what about that Bad Penguin from Wallace and Grommit? :D

film2_course.jpg

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Jan 25, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
From all I have heard, it is fake.

Yeah, I can see the flipper push being faked - but the pengin stumble into the drink has got to be real. Fark HOF material here.

I do think the leg trip clip out ther eis real - I have to find it again.

EDIT: well dang, on further review this one is also faked (but funny)

http://www.veryfunnydownloads.com/downloads/videos/DODO.MPG

Again, this clip sems to be taking advantage of the inherent clumsiness of these animals and embellishing a natural pratfall.

Do you think Chevy Chase was a penguin in a past life? :)

Edited by FlaSoxxJim