Anna Benson on CNBC

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 12:20 AM)
Can you say whore?

I protest that catagorization of her, and the dime-store hooker remark above yours. That is totally uncalled for.

She never said a word about charging the Mets for her services. :D

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 03:00 AM)
I protest that catagorization of her, and the dime-store hooker remark above yours.  That is totally uncalled for. 

She never said a word about charging the Mets for her services.  :D

Duh Duh CHHHHHHH....

haha speaking of I JUST read this on CBSSportsline

Best reason to sign with the Mets: Anna Benson, wife of starting pitcher Kris. Did you see what she told Howard Stern this winter about what she will do if she ever catches Kris cheating on her? Here, try this: "I told (Kris) -- because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time -- I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team -- coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team." Is there any doubt why the Mets had such success in the free-agent market this winter? "Mike Piazza just did a back flip," Stern replied to Anna Benson on the air. "Even the coaches? What about, like, the bat boys?" Replied Anna: "If I'm lining them up, I'll (also) circle into other teams. Whatever team he's playing, I will screw all them, too." Gives a whole new meaning to the term "opponents' tendencies", doesn't it?

Thats a lot of screwing

Note to Self: Become a New York Met Bat Boy

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
in a recent interview she said that she was just joking and Kris Benson knew that too.  She also said she would do anything for Kris if he won the cy young.. anything.

Ide be willing to bet she would do anything anyways