Autographs & Cards

BHAMBARONS

I am big into getting auto's of sox's minor leaguers. I am just wondering if anyone knows a place I can get cards of sox's players before havin to wait until June to get Barons set becuase by that time a lot of the stars will most likely be gone. And Finally of the players likely to be in Bham who would be the first I should get Autographed

Thanks Tom

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 01:21 PM)
Boy it is really hard to even tell who is going to be in BHam this year.  There is going to be such a logjam in Charlotte, and that will set off a chain reaction all of the way through the system.

You hit the nail on the head. Tthere were a few pitchers that ended up back in Birmingham last year, but it may be worse this year. Real hard to say who will end up where at this point.

Does anyone know anywhere to SELL cards??

I have a s*** load of cards from players and stuff and really no place for them..

I have an Ozzie Guillen autographed card and a Dan Marino autographed card (that one wont ever be sold) and an Aaron Glenn autographed Texans jersey and a few Bobby Taylor autographed things like 2 hats and a card

plus like 20 Ken Griffey JR cards and a few Frank Thomas

Im sure they are worth at least a dollar, but yet I know nowhere where they can be sold..

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Feb 11, 2005 -> 04:20 AM)
I went to Winston Salem site purchased 2003 and 2004 set.  I didn't see Brandon's Card in there just wondering what set would I find in.

Tom

Try Kannapolis. It is possible he got missed completely since he moved to different teams. If W-S had already done their set when he arrived and Kannapolis didn't finalize their set until later, he may have gotten left out. I can't imagine Kannapolis leaving him out of their set even if he was already gone though. You don't leave a marketable name out of your set.