White Sox Picture

Controlled Chaos

Can somebody make a cool Sox graphic. I'd like to print it up and hang it in my office. Most people here are Cub fans so I love to rub it in their face.

Maybe something letter size and landscape with some of the new players and the Sox logo.

I know you guys are usually making sigs and stuff...but I think a picture people can print would be cool. How about a contest????

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 01:22 PM)
Why would you even bother with a contest?  If Goldmember gets involved it's all over, he'll just make something ridiculously cool and make everyone else look stupid. I think I'm jealous. :D

Possible, but this also has to look good when you print it out...Some things online, such as sigs, look cool with shadings and stuff, but may not look as good on paper. Consider it a challenge. Something very simple can look better printed then something more complex.

Either way...I hope a bunch of people here do it...I know they're some good artists.