Billy Joel/Elton John concert this Thursday night

Steff

Guest hotsoxchick1
At the Allstate arena.

I have 2 tickets 19th row center. Jim has an opportunituy to go to the Masters and play at Augusta so we can't go. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected].

hey steff.. i would be interested........im emailing you now............ :headbang

At the Allstate arena.

I have 2 tickets 19th row center. Jim has an opportunituy to go to the Masters and play at Augusta so we can't go. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected].

hey steff.. i would be interested........im emailing you now............ :headbang

HSC..if you get those tickets let me know...my niece just bought two tickets and asked me to go (she's so cool :headbang) ..maybe we can all hook up???

At the Allstate arena.

HSC..if you get those tickets let me know...my niece just bought two tickets and asked me to go (she's so cool :headbang) ..maybe we can all hook up???

Baggs.. where'd she get seats at..? I'm having a hard time believing what they brokers are asking for them. I paid (WAY) above face for them, but they are 19th row. I've called several places and they are telling me $800 for ONE seat in that area..?!?!

:headbang  and Billy Joel/Elton John shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

I completely, wholeheartedly agree with this sentence.

Billy Joel and ESPECIALLY Elton John are the natural enemies of :headbang

They are the Anti- :headbang

If they were a number, they'd be ( - :headbang )

:headbang  and Billy Joel/Elton John shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

I completely, wholeheartedly agree with this sentence.

Billy Joel and ESPECIALLY Elton John are the natural enemies of :headbang

They are the Anti- :headbang

If they were a number, they'd be ( - :headbang )

:lol: I concur.

then dont go to the concert ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thankfully.. Jim got his flight switched and will be home in time to go. Baggs.. want to meet us for a beer..??

thanks anyhow steff for the offer.... i just figured it would be something cool to do on my day off.... thats cool that jim got his flight changed.... you guys enjoy and have a great time....im comptemplating driving out to cleveland for a over nite and catching the game on thursday...that was the original plan anyhow... i just figured if i can stay in town i would go to the concert as an excuse not to drive 6 hours lol................. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thankfully.. Jim got his flight switched and will be home in time to go. Baggs.. want to meet us for a beer..??

yeah we could do that...name a place....i think my niece said she got 2nd rowseats :headbang

have a good time there baggs.........let me know how it was........

yeah we could do that...name a place....i think my niece said she got 2nd rowseats :headbang

have a good time there baggs.........let me know how it was........

will do...too bad we cant hook up :(

have fun in clevelburg and dress warm ;)

Baggs.. email me when you get a chance so we can work something out.

HSC.. have a great time in Cleveland!! Keep warm ;)