JERRY KRAUSE RESIGNS

The Critic

WARNING:  Once his health clears up he'll need a job.  Krause was originally a baseball scout.

>

Send him to Outer Mongolia to scout the diamond-in-the-rough baseball prospects out there!

He can be The Sleuth once again!!

Or maybe if he really needs a job....I KNOW he can fit in the Ribbie suit!!

Or was the fat one Roobarb??? Probably Roobarb, since it's been 40 years since Krause could see his Ribbies!!

Sounds like BJ Armstrong is going to take over though...  That kinda scares me. :rolleyes:

Wow.. I just can't see it. That sweet little thing with that quiet soft voice.. He's going to get stomped on. He's too nice.

Guest wsc425
Then name Michael Jordan GM.

Reinsdorf will never buy out Jordan's Washington contract.

If it puts ass in those pathetic game seats, yeah JR will.

Heres the smart thing the Bulls would do.

Name BJ Armstrong interim general manager.

Then name Michael Jordan GM.

I doubt MJ would come back here in ANY capasity. He's an owner right now. He isn't going to give that up.

There's about as much chance of that happening as Fisk being named the next Mgr of the Sox..

after this year, his ownership of the team is up...... so dont be so sure he is staying with the wizz...... maybe JR has the balls to ask him to come back and be GM.

Are you serious Mark? This could be the perfect setup. He does a little grooming in Washington and then comes over here. This way Krause doesn't look like he's just falling down flat to Michael and then he can take some credit when the Bulls are back and then Michael can come in and be once again with the organization. It would be a hell of a PR move.

Stranger things have happened and it would be good for the Bulls AND Sox.

How would Jordan becoming the Bulls GM be good for the Sox :huh: ?

I'm assuming that he thinks that if JR only owned part of the Bulls he'd be willing to spend more on the Sox.

I disagree with this because the Bulls are a piggy bank making a ton of money or at least I think they do. This would mean less profit, of course they would sell out everygame with this announcement and would have a better shot at luring a great player over for a discounted rate via free agency. It could also mean Jordan plays another year, and with Jordan this team could be pretty good next year. I don't expect that to happen though (him playing with the Bulls next year).