JERRY KRAUSE RESIGNS

The Critic

I'll admit that I've disliked Jerry Krause since the Dynasty years, but I'll also admit that I like the direction of this current team.

When they start murdering Eastern Confrence opponents...... I'm going to give him his credit.

Anybody who thinks MJ is coming back to Chicago is crazy, remember he was the one that told players like T-Mac, Tim Thomas and Eddie Jones not to come to Chicago. The fact is he hates this franchise now.

You are oh so right unfortunately. Isn't it strange how JR seems to rub so many the wrong way??????

Anybody who thinks MJ is coming back to Chicago is crazy, remember he was the one that told players like T-Mac, Tim Thomas and Eddie Jones not to come to Chicago. The fact is he hates this franchise now.

You are oh so right unfortunately. Isn't it strange how JR seems to rub so many the wrong way??????

was it jr that rub people wrong in the basketball or is it jerry krause?

was it jr that rub people wrong in the basketball or is it jerry krause?

I think in this case it was both.

Then name Michael Jordan GM.

Reinsdorf will never buy out Jordan's Washington contract.

Actually Jordan's contract is over after this season. He did have a long deal, but once he came back to play, that deal was torn up as part of his handing back the ownership.

Damn, thinking about that makes a lot of sense.  Could they really do something like that, cause it would definately be the way to lure a big time player to Chicago for a little less money.

Exactly what free agents would be woo'd to Chicago? You'll have to max out both Curry and Chandler to keep them, close to max for one of Williams/Crawford. Rose has 4 years at least on his deal at 11 million or somewhere in there. They'll have pretty much no cap space. Unless you're talking about a minor type free agent. I assume they could trade Rose, but I don't see that happening.

Long story short, Jordan has no interest in being a GM. If he wants to comeback as part owner or something like that, fine.

Damn, thinking about that makes a lot of sense.  Could they really do something like that, cause it would definately be the way to lure a big time player to Chicago for a little less money.

Exactly what free agents would be woo'd to Chicago? You'll have to max out both Curry and Chandler to keep them, close to max for one of Williams/Crawford. Rose has 4 years at least on his deal at 11 million or somewhere in there. They'll have pretty much no cap space. Unless you're talking about a minor type free agent. I assume they could trade Rose, but I don't see that happening.

Long story short, Jordan has no interest in being a GM. If he wants to comeback as part owner or something like that, fine.

I am hoping for Michael Jordan himself :D

Damn, thinking about that makes a lot of sense.  Could they really do something like that, cause it would definately be the way to lure a big time player to Chicago for a little less money.

I am hoping for Michael Jordan himself :D

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0408/1535682.html

Bah humbug :angry: