News on Maggs

JDsDirtySox

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
Haha  :lolhitting

Maggs is stupid.  If he gets an 8 digit figure, he can go to hell, and so can the team that caved, and if that team gives him a multi-year deal, they can go to hell twice.

I don't wish ill will on people...but this guy's a true asshole. 

Thankfully, karma will take care of his ass.

Baseball is a business. Remember all the nice things the club said about Sandy Alomar? Then they cut him. Remember the glorious way Fisk was treated at the end of his career? Dumped on a road trip. Are the free agents we just signed ass holes because they went the free agent route and signed with the highest bidder?

Grow up and enter the real world.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
1. I agree

2. I agree

3. I agree

4. I disagree. I think he's been brainwashed by a slick sonofab**** in Scott Boras. That's it. Apparently these guys don't have (or aren't aloud by Boras) anyone else around them to get advice from.

Brainwashed? He switched agents last winter to get himself into a position to run alongside Beltran this winter and get every last penny he could. He had two agents that he must've felt were not getting him everything he is worth. Well it was a terrible error in judgement on Maggs part but I do not feel he has been misled or givin bad advice. He is grown man as are all of the others that deal with Boras, they have a choice and they make it and everything cries for them.