Jamal Lewis Gets 4 Months in Prison

LowerCaseRepublican

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...ex.html?cnn=yes

In the drug case, Lewis was accused of helping broker a cocaine deal for childhood friend Angelo Jackson during conversations with a government informant in Atlanta.

On June 23, 2000 -- Lewis had been drafted by the Ravens on April 15 -- the FBI said an informant contacted Lewis on his cell phone to discuss selling cocaine to Lewis and Jackson. The FBI said Lewis and Jackson later met the informant at an Atlanta restaurant. Both conversations were taped.

So he gets 4 months for attempting to possess cocaine with intent to distribute. Sounds fair and I'm sure he's learned his lesson And what other occupation could you get away with this sort of "Don't sentence me during the season because its necessary for me to be with my team" bulls***?

I mean, I'm trying to become a standup and if I got busted for something like this, I could not imaging doing what he did -- the size of his balls to try something like that (and get away with it!): "Sorry your Honor, you can't sentence me now. I know all the evidence shows I'm guilty but I will plead guilty if they drop the big charges against me but I got a lot of shows coming up that I need to play. Can we do this in August or so when there's nothing going on?" His testicles must each have their own pant leg, they're so big for him to try something like this.