Sox Wristbands

Steff

Sorry for the delay.. it's been crazy at home this week.

Got the wristbands..

To pay using PayPal (which I would prefer) it's $2.76 per writsband. That's $2 for the band, $0.37 for shipping, and $0.39 for PayPal fees (0.30 + 0.09 transaction fee). I am not passing along the shipping fees that the Sox charged me.. :angry: .

My Paypal ID is steff3603, and email is [email protected]. I will mail it out as soon as I get payment. And if you wouldn't mind including your SN from here so I can mark you off the list as I send them out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
Thank you.

You're welcome guys.

Also.. I ordered 20 more than the 29 that were requested in case others wanted more or didn't PM me before I placed the order. So I have plenty.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 06:56 AM)
I wouldn't mind getting one but it would be a bit hard with the shipping etc., unless there's a way around it.

I ship small lightweight stuff to Australia all the time. Postage is usually around $1.25

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 04:58 AM)
I ship small lightweight stuff to Australia all the time. Postage is usually around $1.25

Ok cool, I'll have to check out my options, but I'm definitely willing to buy one. Maybe I'll have a look on EBay.

Hey guys.. bad news... I'm out of wristbands.

But.. there's good news.. thanks to the overwhelming generosity of many of the posters who paid for them.. (including one person from WSI who paid $10 for ONE wristband to cover the cost of the shipping)... I am going to order more since I am still getting PM's for them. Over 60 people requested them!! So Monday morning I am going to order more for those of you that have PM'd me today I have you included in the re-order and you WILL be first to get them. So for anyone who wants them just PM me and as soon as you PayPal they will be mailed out.

Same as before.. $2.76 per wristband, and then I wont be ordering anymore. Any $$ more than the $2.76 I will be donating back to the Sox Wives Food Drive as a Gift Card from Jewel in the name of Soxtalk and WSI.

Thank you guys so much. And thank you also for all the kind words in your messages on your PayPal payments. If I get time (and I am going to try to) I am going to send all of you emails back personally thanking you.. I'm happy to do it, especially for you out of town Sox fans. I'm proud to be part of a group of such great people. :headbang

And DBAHO... email me your address and I'll get one out to you. Don't worry about the shipping! ;)

Steff

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 12:38 PM)
Steff you may want to charge an extra 12 cents, cause i just got mine today, but i had to pay an additional 12 cents to the normal post office. Thanks for the Fast shipping though

You are kidding...??? Did you order more than one (sorry my list is at home)..? Two delivered back to my house with 1 stamp no issues...

Ugghhhh.. :banghead

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
Nope i just ordered 1. But the lady at the post office was confused, she had never heard of charging 12 cents extra for a simple lightweight wristband.

Good grief... did you have to go pick it up...? I'm so sorry PHJ. They weighed all of them at the PO and assured me no additional postage was needed. :angry:

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
Nope i just ordered 1. But the lady at the post office was confused, she had never heard of charging 12 cents extra for a simple lightweight wristband.

You should have given her a 100 dollar bill and said thats all you have on you ;)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 07:23 PM)
You should have given her a 100 dollar bill and said thats all you have on you  ;)

Nah i gave her a quarter and said to keep the change if this should happen to someone else. She refused, and gave me my 13 cents of change.

I wish i could have given her a hundred, but i am in college and have never even seen a bill that big

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 05:25 AM)
Guys.. I'm sorry. I charged what they told me they would cost.

Stop apologizing. Geeze! You went out of your way to do this for us and it is very much appreciated. Consider those posts as informational and not complaints.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 06:38 AM)
Stop apologizing.  Geeze!  You went out of your way to do this for us and it is very much appreciated. Consider those posts as informational and not complaints.

I second that, Steff you are me hero for getting these, no need to apologize.

Mine just came and it also said postage needed 12 cents, funny thing is they put in the mailbox anyway so i don't know how they plan on getting those 12 cents. Thanks steff for doing this though, you must have just gotten an incompent postal employee or something.