Sox Wristbands

Steff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fightingillini18 @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
thanks again steff, i i got mine with the postage error too but didn't have to pay. so whatever, but thanks again.

Well.. I'm glad you got it. I'm going to go to a different post office this Saturday. If it's more then I'll add it on there. They should have been more accurate. I wonder if there's been any issue with folks who ordered more than 1.... Anyone who ordered multiples get them yet?

All wristbands ordered are in the mail.

I have 10 left which I am going to put on eBay. As of right now $62 is going towards the White Sox Food Drive. Anything made on eBay will be added to that fund.

Thanks guys.

I'm sure the Sox will appreciate the donation.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
Hey Steff! I just got home, opened the mailbox, and received my wristband. Thanks Steff! I'm wearing it right now....they are kinda snazzy!

Wow.. just mailed it on Saturday. That was fast!!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)
Well...Plainfield to Chicago isn't that far.

I know.. but the ones I mail the previous Saturday.. it took until Tuesday for someone in Lemont to get theirs. And that's much closer to P'field than Chicago is.

Smartass.. :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
Well after all was said and done, 4 people never did respond to emails about their wristbands, so I did what Steff did and put them on Ebay with anything over the $2 price going to Sox charities.  Here is the listing... happy bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

I'll buy 2 off of you SS2k4...the problem is I don't have a credit card, e-bay account, or Paypal thingy. Is there a way we can work it out???