3 Bulls playing in rookie/sophmore game

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
3 starts???

Also, whoops my bad, I forgot to notice they were winning that laughing stock of a divison which the leader is 1 game worse than the 8 seed.

What the f*** is your problem? The Bulls are two games better than Boston and all of a sudden you act all high and mighty? I guess this is what happens to fans of a team and a city that lately is only good at disappointing.

Tony Allen IS starting now. He has worked his way into the starting rotation, and all you people saying otherwise are just proving you don't know s*** about him or the team, which gives your opinion no value. So don't sit there and tell me Tony Allen isn't one of the 12 best rookies in the league. The Bulls already have two players on the rookie team and you still continue to b****. You don't see me b****ing that Al Jefferson should be on the team. Who they picked is who they picked, f***ing deal with it.

Of course Duhon is gonna have more starts and minutes, he has been playing for a consistently s***tier team. The Celtics actually have proven veterans. The Bulls are practically all rookies and second year players. But having watched a great deal of Celtics games I can tell you that putting Allen down due to pure numbers is short-sighted and ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with the Bulls being better or me being high and mighty.

I am telling the truth, Duhon is leading the offense of a playoff team as a rookie. That not getting him in is not what I have a problem with.

I really like Tony Allen as a player, but I feel Chris Duhon is more deserving.

Go ahead and b**** about AlJeff...

Celtics forward Al Jefferson, the team's top pick out of Prentiss High in last year's draft, left the game with a high ankle sprain and is expected to miss at least four weeks. Pierce said Jefferson doesn't regularly tape his ankles for games, a mistake Pierce made as a rookie, too.

"Hopefully, you're listening, Al," Pierce said to TV cameras after the game. "Got to tape those ankles, baby."

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)
This has nothing to do with the Bulls being better or me being high and mighty.

I am telling the truth, Duhon is leading the offense of a playoff team as a rookie.  That not getting him in is not what I have a problem with.

I really like Tony Allen as a player, but I feel Chris Duhon is more deserving.

Go ahead and b**** about AlJeff...

I know AJ got hurt, I saw it happen. But that's beside the point.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
What the f*** is your problem?  The Bulls are two games better than Boston and all of a sudden you act all high and mighty?  I guess this is what happens to fans of a team and a city that lately is only good at disappointing.

Tony Allen IS starting now.  He has worked his way into the starting rotation, and all you people saying otherwise are just proving you don't know s*** about him or the team, which gives your opinion no value.  So don't sit there and tell me Tony Allen isn't one of the 12 best rookies in the league.  The Bulls already have two players on the rookie team and you still continue to b****.  You don't see me b****ing that Al Jefferson should be on the team.  Who they picked is who they picked, f***ing deal with it.

Of course Duhon is gonna have more starts and minutes, he has been playing for a consistently s***tier team.  The Celtics actually have proven veterans.  The Bulls are practically all rookies and second year players.  But having watched a great deal of Celtics games I can tell you that putting Allen down due to pure numbers is short-sighted and ridiculous.

Why name twelve? Only nine get in.

Deng, gordon, harris, iggy, howard, okafor, duhon, udrih, smith, kristic, bonner, jefferson should have made it, and childress you can make a case for over allen.

Also when you said ''he has been playing for a consistently s***tier team'.'' you meant the last six years i assume?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
Why name twelve? Only nine get in.

Deng, gordon, harris, iggy, howard, okafor, udrih, smith, kristic, bonner, jefferson should have made it, and childress you can make a case for over allen.

Oh god not Childress again. :D

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 08:25 PM)
What the f*** is your problem?  The Bulls are two games better than Boston and all of a sudden you act all high and mighty?  I guess this is what happens to fans of a team and a city that lately is only good at disappointing.

I disagree with you here. The Bulls, IMHO, are a heck of a lot better than the Celtics. The Bulls started 0-9 and since then are the hottest team in the NBA. The Celtics have been huvering around .500 all year. I have not watched Boston play this year outside of the games they have played against the Bulls. I don't really know how Allen plays so I won't chime in on that.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
I disagree with you here. The Bulls, IMHO, are a heck of a lot better than the Celtics. The Bulls started 0-9 and since then are the hottest team in the NBA. The Celtics have been huvering around .500 all year. I have not watched Boston play this year outside of the games they have played against the Bulls. I don't really know how Allen plays so I won't chime in on that.

Right now they are hot. It's a long season. They're two games apart in the standings.

Is it just me, or does it look like the rookies are going to get smoked? They're going against a team with two superstars in James and Wade, a couple of other really good players in Anthony, Hinrich, and Bosh, and some other decent players. As long as James and Wade don't drop out, I see a huge margin of victory.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 12:33 AM)
Is it just me, or does it look like the rookies are going to get smoked? They're going against a team with two superstars in James and Wade, a couple of other really good players in Anthony, Hinrich, and Bosh, and some other decent players. As long as James and Wade don't drop out, I see a huge margin of victory.

40 points at least. It's not like it's a game anyway. It's just another dunk contest.