Sabathia on DL?

cwsox

Hopefully we continue our winning ways and sweep Cleveland as well. I'm pumped, gonna be watching tomorrows game, unless that too somehow gets taken off Xtra Innings. I already have put one call in complaining and hopefully that was enough.

Hopefully we continue our winning ways and sweep Cleveland as well.  I'm pumped, gonna be watching tomorrows game, unless that too somehow gets taken off Xtra Innings.  I already have put one call in complaining and hopefully that was enough.

Might get postponed again too. It is a mess weather-wise in Chicago (cold, rain, freezing drizzle, a little snow) and it is supposed to be alot worse the farther east you go..... especially in towns east of a Great Lake. Cleveland is one of those cities.

Who will be left to pitch for Cleveland?

Not that I care - I just want to know who we will be beating!

Sabathia may go on DL

You just jinxed us, now Bere will go out there and throw a no-hitter :(

read the thread title and the link that I posted: Bere is on the disabled list already.

Boy was I surprised to see Bere on a DL.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who will be left to pitch for Cleveland?

Not that I care - I just want to know who we will be beating!

Sabathia may go on DL

geez who is left on their roster that we know ........wickman is on the dl...bere on the dl... now cc on the dl... lmao.. the only other player i recognize on their roster is little omar and he cant pitch...........id say that cleveland is in a world of hurt huh................. :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Is CC the next Jaret Wright.  Another pitcher that Cleveland has ruined because of overpitching him at such a young age?

It's possible, but they didn't "ruin" Bartolo Colon. Sometimes, things just happen.

kinda hard to ruin a guy who takes three hours to get through one inning..... bartman is slower than molassess in january............... :D