South Park

AddisonStSox

Do you all remember the South Park craze of the late 90s?

Scary thought. It seems like just yesterday.

That said, have any of you checked in on the show recently? It is still histarical. Absolutely histarical. South Park is one of the few shows on television that actually gets me laughing out loud.

I just tuned in to catch the "Goobacks" episode.

They took our Jorrrrbsss!!!

Before that, I tuned in to catch the "City Wall" episode. The episode where they have the local Chinese restaurent owner build a city wall and the Mongolians keep coming and knocking it over. :lolhitting :lolhitting

...wow, I'm bored.

At any rate, does South Park still do it for you guys or am I'm in the minority. I still find Parker to be a genius.

I'm a huge fan of South Park, although I think it has slipped A LITTLE. In my opinion some of the episodes in the last two seasons have been hit or miss. There are still plenty of classic moments, but I actually enjoy watching the re-runs more than the new ones most of the time. The two episodes you mentioned were solid. I'm a big fan of the episode where Cartman starts the Christian rock band. The songs are absolutely hilarious! For the more classic episodes my favorite is the one where Chef tries to change the South Park flag. So many good lines!

My fav South Park episode has got to be the one with the "Death Camp of Tolerance" Mr. Garrison just gets outrageously flaming gay with Mr. Slave in front of the kids and they send all the kids to a concentration camp for being intolerant. LOL!

A close second was the episode "The Passion of the Jew" where Mel Gibson goes insane ending up with him crapping on Cartman's face.

LOL!

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 12:17 AM)
I'm a huge fan of South Park, although I think it has slipped A LITTLE. In my opinion some of the episodes in the last two seasons have been hit or miss. There are still plenty of classic moments, but I actually enjoy watching the re-runs more than the new ones most of the time. The two episodes you mentioned were solid. I'm a big fan of the episode where Cartman starts the Christian rock band. The songs are absolutely hilarious! For the more classic episodes my favorite is the one where Chef tries to change the South Park flag. So many good lines!

Some of the more recent episodes like "Raisins" and "You Got f***ed in the Ass" which was a play on hooters and "you got served" have really sucked. I don't know what it is but some episodes just don't have that same funniness. "Chef Goes Nanners" when he trys to change the South Park flag is in my top 5 episodes ever. I also love "Something You Do With Your Finger" is f***ing awesome, it's when they start a boy band play at the mall. How do you name a band Fingerbang.

i watched the first couple of seasons without missing an episode.

then, for some reason, maybe due to night classes or whatever, i stopped watching it.

but with southpark conviently being on before Chappelle last year, i started watching it again, and realized i was missing a damn funny show. so now i try to watch it when ever its on, and ill still catch episodes i missed from seasons 3-6.

and o yeah, i have "They took our Jorrrrbsss!!!" as the ringtone for one of my friends, and it cracks me up every time he calls.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
South park is still solid, but my favorite comedy show is aqua teen hunger force. Pure gold

Quite possibly the stupidist premise for a television show ever. But it is still f***ing hillarious.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force follows the misadventures of three human-sized fast food items: Master Shake, the self-proclaimed leader, Meatwad, the stupid but adorable uncooked meatball who is constantly abused by Master Shake, and Frylock, the only member of the group with any sense at all. Together, they are the Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Along with their neighbor Carl, they are dedicated to solving the mysteries of New Jersey... sort of.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
South Park is still an excellent show.

I agree, I Tivo all the eps and they're funny as ever.....the last few eps with the singing wood animals..the gooback..the Michael jackson one..Cartman dressed as Britney and dancing..Paris Hilton be anally swallowed...It's too geat..