What if Loaiza and Stewart r the real deal?

Mark my words,  Dombrowski, Trammel and Gibson will turn that franchise around.

It is going to be a long time coming if it ever happens. They have a lot of really bad contracts to recover from, the farm system has been robbed blind, and the attitude of the organization is just terrible as I understand it. Plus they have alienated most of the fans up there and attendance is terrible. Even if they can find the talent enough to start to win, I don' think that they can rebuild a fan base quickly enough to keep those players.

I agree that the Tiger franchise will be turned around in time.

Trammel is purposely doing what he is this year to prepare the team for the future.

The Tiger fan base will be back too. They have away just waiting for something to happen but when it does they will be back.

Not that I will enoy that living in Tiger country - but once they have a reason to go to their games they will go.

Mark my words,  Dombrowski, Trammel and Gibson will turn that franchise around.

It is going to be a long time coming if it ever happens. They have a lot of really bad contracts to recover from, the farm system has been robbed blind, and the attitude of the organization is just terrible as I understand it. Plus they have alienated most of the fans up there and attendance is terrible. Even if they can find the talent enough to start to win, I don' think that they can rebuild a fan base quickly enough to keep those players.

I agree that the Tiger franchise will be turned around in time.

Trammel is purposely doing what he is this year to prepare the team for the future.

The Tiger fan base will be back too. They have away just waiting for something to happen but when it does they will be back.

Not that I will enoy that living in Tiger country - but once they have a reason to go to their games they will go.

I've always considered the Tigers on of the most storied franchises in the AL. They have a great tradition and good fans.

Bad ownership always trumps good GMs.

It's been the problem with the Tigers, Cubs, Sox, Tampa Bay, Montreal for years.

How can the same guy be a bad owner for the Tigers and a good one for the Red Wings? He's brought championships to the Wings while the Tigers have been bad to mediocre. The more I type, and start thinking about the Bulls/Sox.... the more realize I better just shut up. LOL