MSNBC is reporting.....

CubKilla

my thoughts are this, I hope he's dead, but I hope we don't go f*** things up in Iraq and create even bigger problems for us.

Too late...Bush has done a very poor job getting support for this war. Now not only do we have the Middle East pissed off at us, but also most of Europe.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well if hes dead does this mean this s*** will be over with soon.. im sick and tired of hearing about it and seeing it on each channel i turn on.........its driving me nuts and i want my life back...............i hope the f***er saddam is dead so we can all get on with it already.........

my thoughts are this, I hope he's dead, but I hope we don't go f*** things up in Iraq and create even bigger problems for us.

Too late...Bush has done a very poor job getting support for this war. Now not only do we have the Middle East pissed off at us, but also most of Europe.

Last I heard public opinion was up in the 70% approval rating for Bush. Likewise, Tony Blair is enjoying his highest approval poll results in 5 years. :huh:

well if hes dead does this mean this s*** will be over with soon.. im sick and tired of hearing about it and seeing it on each channel i turn on.........its driving me nuts and i want my life back...............i hope the f***er saddam is dead so we can all get on with it already.........

I'm with you. Everytime I get into something good.. a special news report breaks in. Aren't there enough 24/7 news channels that people can tune into if they want to watch.. ?

I really think that the US is trying to lure Saddam out into the open, so they can REALLY kill him. They are trying to undermine the legitimacy of the government in the hopes that either Hussein's ego gets the best of him and he tries too hard to prove he is still alive, or hope that someone will stage a coup.

Wait until people realize who's going to pick up the bill on this war.

Of course, $75 billion for the initial part and then what about the millions that are going to have to be spent in order to keep that US friendly government propped up.

A few years from now the GOP will be whining when taxes have to be raised to help pay for this bus*** war. I wonder if they are gonna try to blame it on Clinton too. :lol:

Remember, Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris with the help of ChoicePoint eliminated thousands of legal voters from the rolls in Florida...George Bush lied to us about this war...but you conservatives have got to keep focused on Clinton's zipper. Because a blow job is so much worse than destroying democracy and killing multitudes of people in an illegal Iraq war.

Of course, $75 billion for the initial part and then what about the millions that are going to have to be spent in order to keep that US friendly government propped up.

A few years from now the GOP will be whining when taxes have to be raised to help pay for this bus*** war. I wonder if they are gonna try to blame it on Clinton too. :lol:

Remember, Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris with the help of ChoicePoint eliminated thousands of legal voters from the rolls in Florida...George Bush lied to us about this war...but you conservatives have got to keep focused on Clinton's zipper. Because a blow job is so much worse than destroying democracy and killing multitudes of people in an illegal Iraq war.

it is not an illegal war

it is not an illegal war

I've been doing a damn good job avoiding politics lately, but I'm not completely cured I guess. Most constitutional scholars seem to be of the opinion that this is not an illegal war. Regardless of whether you are for or against the war it does not appear to be illegal. A lot of folks have their nose out of joint because Congress did not formally declare war but it seems that most agree that Bush did not overstep his authority. Again, I'm not arguing policy here just backing up baggio in stating that this is not an illegal war.

it is not an illegal war

I've been doing a damn good job avoiding politics lately, but I'm not completely cured I guess. Most constitutional scholars seem to be of the opinion that this is not an illegal war. Regardless of whether you are for or against the war it does not appear to be illegal. A lot of folks have their nose out of joint because Congress did not formally declare war but it seems that most agree that Bush did not overstep his authority. Again, I'm not arguing policy here just backing up baggio in stating that this is not an illegal war.

Geneva Convention Rules, anyone?

Hague Convention on Land and Air Warfare, anybody?

Nuremburg Tribunal...or this?

UN Charter Section 2(4), how about that?

Those are some of the variety of reasons that this war is illegal. Bush is a war criminal who subscribes to the Nazi ideology of pre-emption. HEIL BUSH. Cuz remember:

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Furher. Ein News Channel: FOX News. The official channel of the homeland.