Definition of sweet justice

IlliniKrush

I honestly don't think that either it was that bad or maybe even real.

Points to prove my point...

1. After the kid hits the car the camera pans and it you watch it in full screen and on slow motion the kid actually gets up from the crash. Initially that is.

You can see it right after the instant karma replays.

2. When the camera pans back for those few millisecs after the hit there is a black house across from the car. The camera seems to flash when it pans back and now the house is white. No white house panned across in the process. I mean the side of the house not the one in the foreground middle.

3. In that same camera flash the car disappears.

4. The kid with the red shirt on the bike is also never in the pan back after the kid gets hit.

5. There are 4 kids in the backseat of that Taurus. Not impossible but very very unlikely.

6. The cameraman runs back to the car.

7. The kid that gets as he "hits" the car braces his legs and jextends his legs at the end right as he hits the car.

8. If these were his friends do you think that they would have the tape still (assuming some kind of court battle). It is evidence. And if this were your friend would you put it on the internet? Probably not.

I make it out to be a really clever fake. My guess is splicing a video of a moving car @30-35 mph with a car moving @5 mph that has been sped up through comp software or through the camera itself (not FF). When I watch the clip in slow motion it goes by really fast at the beginning and like a normal slow motion at the end.

Because of all of these facts I would say that it is a fake. Watch it again in slow motion and then see what you think.

And BTW reading that the kid died on the internet is the stupidest excuse I've ever heard. The internet isn't always truthful.

Oh and I am actually Rob Reiner and I know the minute details of home movies so I know all about this kind of stuff.

No...I really am Rob Reiner and that kid was an actor of mine and he died.

The link I read must be from something else --- It was about some kids imitating jackass. 1 kid died -- Here's some other info I found...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...40&pagenumber=1

You don't wanna read the whole thraed.... Basically, he lived, Broken jaw, lost teeth, messed up his eye ... The kids were from Hammond IN....

Edited by Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
The link I read must be from something else --- It was about some kids imitating jackass. 1 kid died -- Here's some other info I found...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...40&pagenumber=1

You don't wanna read the whole thraed....  Basically, he lived, Broken jaw, lost teeth, messed up his eye ... The kids were from Hammond IN....

Some kids imitated the dingbat in the video...? Their parents must be so proud. :headshake

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
i think i read somewhere in that long 27 page thread that his father died when he was 2 years old.  so just his parent  :banghead

My apologies.. I didn't read that. In any event... their families must be so proud.