Headphones

GASHWOUND

What headphones are you using? Having an important pair is very important...I always listen to music when on-line so they got to be pretty decent..although I guess I can do a hell of alot better..but these are fine..I use the Sennheiser HD 212Pro..

a little too much bass, but still pretty good for the price..about $60

Although i have to get replacement cable cause i just ripped the cable off about 15 mins ago.... :banghead :banghead :bang Dumbass

Don't tell, but sometimes I use our lab's professional grade headphones (we use in conjuction with our soundproof booth and sound software) to listen to my music...

Otherwise cheap ones that I won't cry about if they break...

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 31, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
I just use the standard 10 dollar sony walkman headphones and have the peices that fit around your ear. They work just fine for me.

same...except mines panasonic. the wires that connect the headphones to the main plug-in wire are different in size....so i have to tie the "extra" wire off just to make both headphones even in length....So i have excess wire hanging from my head phones... :lolhitting

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 01:31 AM)
I've been thinking about getting a pair.  Are they as awesome as they sound?  No pun intended.

They are the best headphones I've ever owned by far. But if you're just looking for a headphone to listen to music with, I wouldn't buy these. The music experience isn't so hightened that it would justify purchasing these over a less expensive pair.

Using them when watching DVD's or other media built for 5.1 stereo sound is absolutely amazing. The surround sound feel is captured beautifully and it makes you appreciate movies/tv shows/live concerts that much more.

I'm also one of those people who must have absolute silence when studying. The noise cancelling feature drowns out any noise short of a clap or yell right by your head.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 1, 2005 -> 09:49 AM)
They are the best headphones I've ever owned by far.  But if you're just looking for a headphone to listen to music with, I wouldn't buy these.  The music experience isn't so hightened that it would justify purchasing these over a less expensive pair.

Using them when watching DVD's or other media built for 5.1 stereo sound is absolutely amazing.  The surround sound feel is captured beautifully and it makes you appreciate movies/tv shows/live concerts that much more.

I'm also one of those people who must have absolute silence when studying.  The noise cancelling feature drowns out any noise short of a clap or yell right by your head.

Yeah I usually like to study in silence too. This sounds like the best feature.