Bye Bye Ray Ray

greg775

For some reason I take delight in seeing Ray Durham not reach the ALCS, at least this year.

I thought he sucked late in his Sox career.

Am I just bitter?

Do you all also feel happiness he didn't make it?

Were you satisfied with his entire Sox career or not?

He actually had a damn fine career, but for some reason his play rubbed me the wrong way this season.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I like ray, but just not with the Sox. I like him in the dh role. He fits well with Oakland and played real well through the playoffs. Since i was rooting for Oakland, it wouldnt upset me to see him get a ring.

but i need to tell you this..... nah. i won't, you know it anyway. :metal

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I like ray, but just not with the Sox. I like him in the dh role. He fits well with Oakland and played real well through the playoffs. Since i was rooting for Oakland, it wouldnt upset me to see him get a ring.

but i need to tell you this..... nah. i won't, you know it anyway. :metal

And i need tot ell you this.......

f*** the twins!

Ray Ray is an awesome player and an awesome guy. He's one of the top second baseman in the game, imo, and I have always liked him and always will.

I still say I'd rather have him then Manos, but I do think that for our team we don't need Ray's offensive abilities and always swinging for a home run bat.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Ray Ray is an awesome player and an awesome guy.  He's one of the top second baseman in the game, imo, and I have always liked him and always will.

I still say I'd rather have him then Manos, but I do think that for our team we don't need Ray's offensive abilities and always swinging for a home run bat.

Offensivly maybe, but he's no second baseman. he sucks in the field.